• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

which soda do you love? @w@

girliehhhhhh

safhsdjklhfsdjk;
    Years
    I like Wild Cherry Pepsi the most. In general, I like Pepsi and Coke, though for a long time I hated Coke for whatever reason, I think because I don't like the after taste. But I recently had Coke again after so long and I have to say it's actually a lot better now then when I last had it. Ah, but as far as soda goes, I'll drink just about anything, but Wild Cherry Pepsi remains my most favorite soda drink of them all.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Root beer and gourmet sodas like the stuff Sprecher makes. :3 Those are the best! Oh, and Izze, but that's technically sparkling juice.

nm legend

Years
    well i dont drink soda anymore but my favorite used to be the fruity sodas of south america like "inca cola" and...........dam i cant beleive i forgot the names of my favorites.....but i used to do Coke alot too

Baronnecro

AKA TolerantX
    Years
    Lemon Lime Grape and Dr.Pepper "I don't brush my teeth, I wash my mouth out with soda after I eat. I was pretty sure Dr.Pepper was a dentist." ~ Brittany (from Glee)

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    Coke for me! Vanilla or Cherry, i dont mind! As long as its good ol' Coca-Cola ;D

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yahoo! Mountain Dew, which is.. the original kind that they sold when most of our parents were kids. xD They've recently started selling it again as 'Mountain Dew Throwback' for a limited time. It's sooo much better than todays regular MD. D; The only huge difference is that they replaced the natural sugar with corn syrup over the years. Sugar ftw.

Other than that, I'm pretty fond of Diet Coke Lime.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I don't drink soda. I think it's really disgusting to drink something that bad for you, so I wouldn't be able to drink it if wanted to.

Akita

Returned
    Years
    Mountain Dew Code Red
    -so much caffeine!

I love it because it's so good, and it keeps me awake.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    My favourite would have to be Dr Pepper, but unfortunately it makes me too hyper to have all the time and I really don't want to wander around hyper all the time I'd be a lunatic... So really, it's better off for me to have a drink of Apple Juice or Blackcurrent and Apple squash. But yes, out of all, Dr Pepper wins this contest!

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I never understood the American idea of calling fizzy drinks "soda", because soda is itself a kind of soft drink. But anywho, I like pretty much any sizzy drink except Iron Brew. As for my favourite, probably cherryade or coke/pepsi/any other cola.
    I don't drink soda. I think it's really disgusting to drink something that bad for you, so I wouldn't be able to drink it if wanted to.

That just seems weird to me. You don't drink anything that's bad for you? Then what do you drink? Water? And even that's bad for you if you drink too much.

ScentedLove

Hopeless Romantic
    Years
    Sprite and Mountin dew, they are one of my all time faves. Sadly I don't drink them that often anymore because I tend to burp a lot. -_-

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I never understood the American idea of calling fizzy drinks "soda", because soda is itself a kind of soft drink. But anywho, I like pretty much any sizzy drink except Iron Brew. As for my favourite, probably cherryade or coke/pepsi/any other cola.

That just seems weird to me. You don't drink anything that's bad for you? Then what do you drink? Water? And even that's bad for you if you drink too much.
    All I drink is water, orange juice, and milk. I drink at least a gallon of water every day, and it's fine. I'd have to drink like 5 gallons before it would be bad.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    When I looked at this thread I was like WTF soda? We call it soft drink in Australia.

I like Coke, L.A Ice and Creaming Soda and Mountain Dew the best.

Back