• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

which starter do u hate the most and why

Pocchama01

Dark and Psychic Type Trainer
    Years
    Chimchar because I think that it and its evolutions are all extreemly ugly. So ugly that I refuse to use them no matter how good they are...

Trainer AJ

I am an hero
    Years
    Pikachu. There no one mentioned the Yellow starter. Let's face it, he didn't exactly help you through Brock's gym, so that only took me a week to train up for.

TheAliveTrain

I love *splashes* Magikarps
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2009
    I also go for chimchar.. There are ugly Pokémons as Probopass but.. calm down

MLU

Returning Tradesman
    Years
    I don't dislike any of the starters, but the one that I don't like the most, would be: Chikorita. Sadly.

Years
    MY most hated evos are charmander and it's evos and bulbasuars evos along with bulbasaur himself
    cause
    1:if charmander goes in water it dies and charmeleon looks like a retard and charizard like WTF how can a lizard fly that and how come it has such a weird scbream like wtf??
    2:bulbasaur ad his evos just don't make any sense like how is it that it not a species like they say they don't know so meh. i call this PKm bypolasaur.

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Piplup. So horribly annoying, and not very good design imo either. ;__;

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
    Yes, I'll say it...Chimchar. Not only does it's back sprite make me want to lock it into my PC forever and forget about ever leveling it, but it's just so... ... >.<

(Don't get me wrong, there's some times where it got close to being cute, but there's just something wrong about it's design. I mean, it's description says the it relies on "internal gasses" to keep it's "tail" aflame.)

Last edited:

Lance

Treecko cause it has so ugly final form and I can't train it well! D:

I love what they say "Cuteness"

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Congrats! The "Most Hated Pokemon By .Fukari", of course, goes to... Piplup and Chimchar~!

Blame the anime for Piplup. Piplup's has the worst attitude as a Pokemon and a very, very bad Pikachu copy.
    And Chimchar? Let's face it, like Torchic and Pikachu, unless you evolve it, it has major, MAJOR issues with the first gym. Only that Pikachu and Torchic are cuter.

aribradshaw

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2014
    my faves:squirtle charmander bulbasaur tododile MUDKIP torchic piplup
    my hatreds: chikorita cyndaquil treeko turd-wig (im not even gonna say it) and chimchar.

Whats the point with chikorita?

Leyt

Absolution
    Years
    I dislike Turtwig, somewhat. Whatever it evolves into (I forget the name) reminds me of something from my past. I can't recall what exactly, but it might be a dinosaur from some movie. Or Franklin. One of the two.

Back