• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which Starter?

Which starter will you select in Heart Gold / Soul Silver?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2012
    Totodile....but for many reasons...adn don't kill me cuz of them: 1) He's a water pekemon and I love water pokemon. 2) he's the best choice of the three. 3) he's the first pokemon I chose when I played silver for teh first time =)

jmadude

Keybledar43
    Years
  • I'll start Heart Gold with Cyndaquil and in Soul Silver I'll start with Chikorita since I already got a Totodile in pokemon Emerald

Years
  • In the originals, I always started with Cyndaquil, but I'm gonna start with my new favorite- Totodile. ^^ If I can also get HeartGold, then I'll get Cyndaquil in HG.

Cid

Years
  • I'd be getting Chikorita from HeartGold.

I had him on my first Pokemon game, Pokemon Gold.
    Good times.

Finnel

Years
  • Chikorita.
    ... Or Totodile.

I guess I'll get both games and pick Chikorita on one, Totodile on the other.
    I'm not a huge fan of Cyndaquil and its' evolutions.

Years
  • Totodile.
    It was my Silver starter, and it shall be my SoulSilver starter too.

Besides, no matter what anyone says, a blue anthropomorphic crocodile pwns a fiery hedgehog and a green... thing... any day of the week.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2009
    I honestly have no clue. I'm playing through Shiny Gold Beta 5 on my micro with cyndaquil, last time I played through gold was with totodile, and before that, shiny gold beta 4 was played with chikorita. Cyndadquil is my favorite of the bunch, but I don't want to play through it again with one. One would then say go with chikorita, but I really hate its evolutions other than bayleaf :D. So it looks like totdile?

Back