• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who else cried during Toy Story 3?

Ven

Tyrian
Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2011
    I balled.
    It was horrible, buzz went all terminator, Andy turned into a prick and even worse...
    Barbie left ;;

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I almost cried when I thought they were gonna die and again when Andy was playing with the girl towards the end. It was an emotional movie, especially to those of us who grew up on Toy Story. I remember going through the newspaper looking up movie times with my mom (that's how we had to do it back then) and going out to see the original. I was so pleased with this film and all of the new characters. I wouldn't mind if this was closure to the series or if the did another one with the new girl.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    I took my sister to the midnight showing the night it came out. I'll admit it is a pretty emotional movie, especially towards the end. I didn't cry but I saw a lot of people who did. There were actually a good amount of moments where there is a decent amount of emotion in the movie. I thought they did an excellent job ending it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I cried in the movie, too!

Spoiler:

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
  • I almost cried when I thought they were gonna die and again when Andy was playing with the girl towards the end. It was an emotional movie, especially to those of us who grew up on Toy Story. I remember going through the newspaper looking up movie times with my mom (that's how we had to do it back then) and going out to see the original. I was so pleased with this film and all of the new characters. I wouldn't mind if this was closure to the series or if the did another one with the new girl.
    Hahahaha. Back in my day, we had to look through FIF-TEEEEN pages of the newspaper just to see a movie! Then we had to wait in line just to get the tickets!
    I remember those days though, it's kinda weird to think about it.

Anyway, yeah, I cried at the end of TS3. I held it together for most of the movie but by the end of it I couldn't help it. If you've seen the other two and you don't cry at the end, you must have ice running through your veins.

Years
  • The last thirty minutes or so of the movie had me crying.

Spoiler:

Haha, yeah, Buzz's Spanish mode is pretty hot ;]

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
  • Spoiler:
    I see your spoiler and raise you another spoiler.
    Spoiler:

Charizard632

Now a great Touhou addict
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    The part I cried the most is when Andy's Toys are about to be burned.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I kind of teared up right in the beginning during the train scene. It's not even sad in ANY way but I think just seeing the movie with my family (specifically with my dad present, since he took me to see the original Toy Story in theatres) was kind of overwhelming. n_n; Huge blast of nostalgia even if it was all brand new. I loved it.

As for actual crying? Yeah, there was some of that too.
    Spoiler:

My favourite part was Mr. Pita Head. I could not help but laugh every time he was on screen, even just standing there while using that pita. XD;

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
  • My favourite part was Mr. Pita Head. I could not help but laugh every time he was on screen, even just standing there while using that pita. XD;
    OMG. I completely forgot about this until just now, but YES. That whole scene was the absolute best.

Alyssachu

Trainer in training! ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Wtf? I haven't seen it yet. BUT I NEED TO! Ooohh, I wonder if my mom will want to watch it with me this weekend? XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2010
    the "cry" part is in the end of the film
    i was surprised to hear that this toy story film made people cry, cause the first had a funny ending, but then again, i almost cried because it seemed to me it is the ending of the toy story franchise, damn, this one made me rewatch the first two movies and now i understood them more, because when i saw the first two in theatres i was very young

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    I did cry but what upsetted me the most was the beginning, finding out Little Bo Peep was gone.

She was my favorite character and for Pixar to do that tore me up :(

Tiax

It's Show Time
    Years
  • Yeah, I thought I was gonna cry when Andy gave everyone to that girl. I was surprised. I hardly get very emotional. =/

Back