• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Who has completed or is working towards their dex?

Years
  • huge thanks to Erica and Chase for helping me out with my dex!! i've finished it a week or so ago and i've been shiny hunting since n.n

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I finished it not too long ago! Gotta give credit to my hubby for giving me his Zacian. ( ˘ ³˘)♡ As is typical of my luck though, I haven't yet found a shiny Pokémon that wasn't a raid rip.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    This is the first game I've actively seemed to complete the PokéDex. I even took it a small step further and did a living dex. This took me the latter of maybe two days to complete. Still missing one Pokémon but I'm content with that.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I finally completed the dex a few days ago when I actively began to play the game again thanks to Pokemon Home.

Zacian was my last pokemon I needed and because of the Mythical Pokemon spam crap, it took a while to get it. FINALLY when they disabled mythics since they couldn't be traded to begin with, I was able to trade one of my two Shiny Floatzels almost instantly for Zacian that I transferred to Home from Ultra Sun. Finishing Pokemon Home Dex and SwSh Dex at the same time.

I have finished the Pokedex 100% since BW was current game.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    6 Mon to go! Zacian and the Sword Fossils are the Big ones I am missing...can anyone help?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 23, 2020
    Managed to complete mine with the help of the GTS on Pokemon home. Now just four away from completing the Living Dex on Pokemon Home.... Only problem is that the four I need are all event Pokemon and I think I might have to buy them on Ebay or something.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I finished the Dex a while ago.
    I am now working on my Home Dex, and I am only missing a few Pokemon, but they are events (Zeraora, Hoopa, Volcanion, Manaphy, Marshadow, and some others).

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Just finished completing the Galar Dex today thanks to my living dex (which is still missing a few mons but I can easily get).

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2020
    I have a problem. I cought multiple pikachus with light ball but none of their stats actually change? Is that normal?

Years
  • I just finished playing through Shield to get the Zamazenta and Type: Null needed to complete my living dex in Sword. Now to work on gmax forms, pokemon worthy of the battle tower, and shinies!

Back