• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is your fave superhero?

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
Years
  • It's possible this goes in Other Entertainment. But I'm not too sure.

Anyway.. My favourite Western superhero has got to be Spider-man. I really think he's so cool. And could beat down Batman any day......

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I don't know..... :\ I'll try to list some.

-Wolverine
    -Goku
    -Batman (humor XD)
    -Robin (humor XD)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • there is so many super heroes.

can I ask who is Goku?
    He's the main character of the anime series Dragon Ball. :P

I think he qualifies as a superhero.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Green Arrow, FTW! >OO I love this guy, he's so win. Although, I'm not really sure I like the old fashioned Green Arrow, when...he was facial hair free? That was kind of gross.

Batman comes in a close second (Oh my god, the mini-kid batman version in Justice Friends! xDD That was so awesome.)

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
  • I dont really have a favourite superhero as i catually actors from different shows which are not neccassarily superheroes, such as wentworth miller from prisonbreak but if i had to choose a favourite superhero it would probably have to be spiderman.

~Kipper~

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
  • Doesn't this belong in Other Entertainment? o.O Dunno...

Anyway, my favorite superhero is Spider-Man. Before him, superheros never had any problems. They were all handsome and muscular. I think Spider-Man was a big leap in superheros.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    My dog is like a superhero to me.

He saved my life from it's arch nemisis: the other dog. I havent yet repayed him. XD

But real superhero's...not into them. XD

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    ^ XD, Nica. Your dog is your super hero. Kawaii...

I'm not into super heros either...I only get sucked into watching them or I'll get into trouble for not watching movies with my family. :x

Ahegil

The Breeder Chick
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2016
    lol im a comic/DBZ/horror movie fan so lol i have a list the would make this thread 30 pages long easy lol but of the top of my head: Invader Zim, Rogue, Venom(from spiderman), Wolverine, Gir(from Invader Zim) and theres 500 names competing for the next intre in my head lol so i will stay up tonight puting them all in a texted document then post it as a fie some time in the future lol

Back