• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

who is your favrate champion on League of Legends and why

TY

I did once, and i got the kill, and survived with only 5HP xD

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • See, my luck is I'd do that, have the 5HP left, then run into one of the enemy team, or they run into me. It's a little too risky for me. Me, personally, I want them to run under the illusion I'm still chasing. While they waste their time before they finally recall, I'll push the lane and the tower. Yes, for a league of legends player, I focus on the objectives over the kills. Believe me, I know how rare that can be to see in-game XD.

As far as other champions I play, beyond Renekton, I like playing as Brand, Kha'Zix, and even Thresh from time to time. Twitch... well, as I like to joke with my friends on voice, he's twitchy.

Sortiariux

Pokémon Wizard
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    My favorite is Fizz, his kit is extremely strong and his hit-and-run style suits me very well. The only unfortunate part is that as much as I LOVE playing Fizz, I am better skilled at playing Ryze. Ryze was one of the first champions I picked up and I clicked so well with him. The only problem is that playing Ryze is boring haha

Beloved

Fictionally Destructive
    Years
  • Yeah, I am going to be "that guy", and tell you all right now: Teemo.

Everyone who plays with me when I play him hate me. I will use the Teemo Global Taunt to my advantage, going as far as even being as tanky as I can and just steamrolling most of the people who actively seek me out. Have you ever faced a Teemo that had more Armor and MRes than the rest of his team, and yet still had enough skill to get a pentakill on 2 Silvers, a Gold, and 2 newbies? That game was the most fun I ever had, and I had been deemed Tankmo since then.

Sadly, the loss of my Milady+Wits End combo has made me go a different path now.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Recently I've started to really love using Aatrox. He's unlike a lot of the champions in that he doesn't use mana (but instead uses his own health for ability costs and generates a Blood Well from it to power his passive abilities) and he's just so much fun to use. He can be an assassin, tank, or anything in the middle depending on how you build him, whilst still managing to play each role perfectly. I'm using him more than my old favourites (Fizz & Quinn) now and I don't think I'll be stopping soon haha.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    My favourite champ is the bane of everyone's existence. The one that you just want to eliminate in a team fight because he's so frustrating with his poison and blinding darts. Not to mention, it's inconvenient when your gank gets stopped by a stupid, exploding mushroom. It's Teemo! He's such an adorable guy, I find it hard not to like him. He's easy to learn as well and is the reason I get into the 20s with kills in PVP. He's so fast and easy to escape with. He's perfect for my playstyle really.

My second favourite would probably be Annie. I always loved summoning Tibbers and watching as the enemy started running for their lives. Good times. :D

TY

My favourite champ is the bane of everyone's existence. The one that you just want to eliminate in a team fight because he's so frustrating with his poison and blinding darts. Not to mention, it's inconvenient when your gank gets stopped by a stupid, exploding mushroom. It's Teemo! He's such an adorable guy, I find it hard not to like him. He's easy to learn as well and is the reason I get into the 20s with kills in PVP. He's so fast and easy to escape with. He's perfect for my playstyle really.

My second favourite would probably be Annie. I always loved summoning Tibbers and watching as the enemy started running for their lives. Good times. :D

Teemo... must kill Teemo xD

Also i've been starting to like Caitlyn a lot. Though i still suck with her ult she can be deadly >:D

Years
  • Since, even though I've probably mastered mid the most, I play all lanes depending on what my team needs, I'll give a champion for each role.

Top Probably [Renekton. I picked him up recently, and has been the first top laner that I can really connect to even after years of playing LoL. He has great sustain and can be built tanky if you don't have any other tanks or front liners on your team, or if you want more damage you can build that too. He just jumps into a team and stuns the carries and does AoE to everyone. It also helps that he doesn't use mana as after playing so many games as Katarina I'm used to spamming abilities. Highly recommended!
    Mid This one is kind of tough but I have to say Katarina. She is just so fun. Her kit works well with a great initiator to jump in and get the kill(s), and then her passive refreshes your cooldowns so you can quickly just jump back out to a minion or a ward. She is especially fun with certain junglers like J4 than can ult letting you use your ultimate on them for the full duration and can throw flags down that you can jump to, or Elise can has a nice stun that also lets you get a free ultimate.
    Support This is a role I haven't played much lately just because the fact that I can't carry frustrates me, but when I get a good ADC I don't mind it. I usually go with aggressive supports like Thresh and Leona as they can pretty much insure a kill every initiation.
    ADCMARKSMAN SORRY RIOT In this role I usually go with Lucian. I love him because his kit synergizes with itself so well, and gives you the ability to hard initiate, poke, or kite! His passive is his bread n' butter and allows for a lot of DPS when you use your abilities, and his ultimate lets you catch fleeing enemies like Caitlyn's or Jinx's but it can also be used when the enemies aren't fleeing so it gives it more utility. I would like Jinx but if she doesn't get feed I've found her pretty useless, and I just hate, hate, hate her lore, and her persona... I feel like she should just be removed from the game because she doesn't really fit in with other champions in the League. I'm also kind of getting tired of these champions with global projectiles...
    Jungle heimerdinger my favorite is Elise. She brings tons of utility to the team (she has 7 abilities) and provides wonderful ganks that synergize with a lot of champions (see above comments about Katarina). She gets in quick, chunks a bunch of damage, and stuns them. If played properly you can provide pretty high success rate ganks.

TL;DR
    Spoiler:

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
    Years
  • Since I only own Annie, she is currently my favourite champion. Her passive gives a stun for every 5th offensive ability used, allowing for an awesome combo (Tibbers Stun+Disintergrate+Incinerate=Win) or mind games. Tibbers in general is just really awesome and useful.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Soraka and Nunu.

I'm a support player, and I usually get very good praises from my teammates a lot when I play those two^^

Soraka's heal and silence is very awesome, plus I get freakin' sweet item utilities. In later games the other team knows how heavy I support my team and the first one who engages usually gets silenced and burst down xD

Nunu got awesome ADC carry buff, slowing effect and immensely huge AoE damage with my ult while slowing them down :P
    When you're around me and I'm Nunu, and you try to escape chances are you most likely won't escape :D

I also got other champs that I like such as Vlad, Miss Fortune, Teemo also :)
    But support is my most favorite placement ♥

Sirfetch’d

I generally suck at the game but for some reason I am actually decent with her! I much prefer ranged attackers because I hate getting into direct combat. All of her abilities are so useful and her Ult is simply the best. I'd say that Annie or Caitlyn is my next favorite and I can use them pretty good as well :D

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
  • My favorite would have to be my first... lolz at the sexual inuendos... (just me?)

Anyways it would be Annie cause she's easy to play and I was good with her. Plus Mr. Tibbles is just freaking awesome

Years
  • Is it a beginner thing to say that Ashe is actually my favourite? D: That's pretty much the only champion I used because I never got anywhere above level 5 XD I only played when my friends asked me to, otherwise I'd be off doing my own thing~ I wish I could get into LoL more, but I just don't have an affinity for MOBAs and having to read strategy guides on how to use champions properly to be better is time consuming ><

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
    Years
  • Draven..... do I even need to explain
    6ae50951fd9aa2a9dfdf8f0548487ec1.gif

(sorry for supporting a dead fad...)

Shadowraze

ur mum
    Years
  • Ezreal all the way!

Ezreal can get you unguarded since he's somewhat a late gamer champion with all the AD items you can build on him. Also his skillset is also great but I like Ezreal as an AD ype than an AD/AP mix type. I also like playing with Nunu free Skill ftw xD I just have to attack the minions a few times and I can harass my oppnent with my first skill which will really be hurtful once I gotten my AP builds.

Back