• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's the most powerful Aura user? Sir Aaron, Riley, or Ash?

Which among the three is the most powerful Aura user?

• Sir Aaron

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Riley

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Ash

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2011
    If you don't know what an Aura user is, refer to this link: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Aura

Sir Aaron was a knight of legend in his kingdom. Was also known as the True Guardian of Aura and Hero of the Wave.

Riley is an advanced user of Aura and is continuing his training. He has the advantage of the modern world, something that Sir Aaron never had.

Ash is the protagonist and easily used Aura, though not trained, as he had the same "type" of Aura as Sir Aaron. Which was why Lucario of the movie Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, mistaken him as Sir Aaron.

Who is the most powerful Aura user among the three, in Generation 5 in the anime/movies? Discuss. ;p

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
  • If my memory does not fail me, Riley managed to conceal an explosion inside an aura sphere. That's about as powerful as magic gets in the Pokemon world.

Silver Soul of Johto

Journey's end
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    I'd have to go with Sir Aaron. He stopped a war, left powerful memories behind and saved that tree. He is also know as the one true guardian of aura

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Sir Aaron is easily the most powerful Aura user because he saved the Tree of Beginning. Riley is probably as experienced as Aaron was in Aura.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Isn't Sir Aaron the copycat? He was based on Rileys design in D/P/PT wasn't he?

Well anyway, I'll go for Sir Aaron anyway - he seems to have had the most experience n' stuff, plus hes really mythical and what not.

I wouldn't really go for Ash considering he doesn't really know how to use it much and has also only used it around Riolu and Lucario.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Isn't Sir Aaron the copycat? He was based on Rileys design in D/P/PT wasn't he?

I don't remember which came out first, Movie 8 or the D/P game but I always thought of Riley as the copycat not Sir Aaron.

Now I actually think both Sir Aaron and Riley are the most powerful Aura users. Riley was able to save Iron Island while Sir Aaron saved the kingdom. They are both really strong Aura Users so they both get a tie from me. Ash doesn't get any tie; reason is because he only used his Aura maybe twice, in the movie and in the episode with Riolu. We barely gotten the chance to see him use it in action so Ash it out for me.

Years
  • Isn't Sir Aaron the copycat? He was based on Rileys design in D/P/PT wasn't he?
    Well, D/P was released in Japan in September '06, whereas Lucario and the Mystery of Mew was released in July '05. If we purely base our conclusions on the release dates, then it wouldn't be right to say that Sir Aaron was based on Riley. Not to forget that the 8th movie was a part of the Hoenn saga, not D/P.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016

Well, D/P was released in Japan in September '06, whereas Lucario and the Mystery of Mew was released in July '05. If we purely base our conclusions on the release dates, then it wouldn't be right to say that Sir Aaron was based on Riley. Not to forget that the 8th movie was a part of the Hoenn saga, not D/P.
    Well actually, most of us could conclude that the writers do know about upcoming games, Movie 8 was part of the battle frontier, which did promote and preview a few sinnoh pokémon before the games were released. This includes, Lucario, Munchlax, Mime Jr. ect... Also, Zoroark that was shown in the 4th DP movie...

I wasn't asking, I'm certain Sir Aaron was based on Riley. They look exactly the same, so yeah, that works too. :P

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    Sir Aaron hands down. The movie is proof, the guy sacrificed himself to save an entire ecosystem and helped change the hatred of the two opposing groups to understanding all with his aura. Riley is awesome and without a doubt very strong in regards to his aura, but I think Sir Aaron is stronger.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2011
    I can't possibly choose among the three, but I could say Ash though not trained knows how to use it and has the same aura as Sir Aaron.

Back