• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's Your Favourite Elemental Monkey?

Favourite Elemental Monkey?

• Total voters

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
  • I like Pansear, I juuuuuust wish its evolution was a little better art-wise. D= But other than that...its an okay pokemon; it can do lots of stuff! Acrobatics, Work Up, etc.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Simisage easily has the best design out of the fully evolved elemental monkeys because of its Elvis-like hair. I also like Pansage in its base form. Panpour/Simipour come in close; I hate Pansear/Simisear.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I quite like the first evolutions in terms of design, but they suck in battle. The only second evo that is decent-looking is Yanakkie.

You all know I'm picking Yanappu. <3

amberrelf

~♥HalleluYah!(:
    Years

• Oh geeze.
    Simipour was originally my fav cuz I wanted a girl named Izzy SO bad!
    [Which I have now, btw! *points to sig*]
    But I actually think my fav is Simisear now...
    They look SO Chinese, and just plain badass [even if a bit drunk xD].

Azure Revolver

HONK HONK
    Years
  • Bumptastic?

I like all of them, but if I had to choose it's Pansage/Simisage. Leech Seed and Seed Bomb by level 22? Wow.

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    I had Panpour and I boxed it immediately after it evolved. It didn't get Scald till 22 and it was getting murdered with Water Gun even when it was over-leveled. I finally got my Tirtouga and I'm happy as ever now!

Yeah, I don't like any of them. Especially Simipour .-.

Garde

Fallen Angel
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2015
    I got Panpour in my game because I chose Snivy, and I still think it's probably the cutest of the three. I love the Bob Marley hair in it's evolution.
    Buuuuut I have so many other water types I prefer that I just never found any use for it.

So I think I like the fire monkey the best, to me it has the most character and since there are a lot less fire types I like to compare it to, it's more easy for me to like.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • i dont really like any of the monkeys. especially there evolved form. i normally use them for a while at the beginning but after like the 3rd gym i ditch them because i dont like there designs and it annoys me.
    my least favorite would have to be simisage...eh

SonGohan

ドラゴンボール
    Years
  • I've tried to force myself to like Pansear/Simisear and Panpour/Simipour but I just can't do it. If I had to pick one it'd be the only one left and that's Pansage/Simisage. Even though I haven't used it yet, I think it's appearance is way better than the other two.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2011
    My favouriteElemental Monkey is Pokemon. In series of the Pokeman Black-white that 3 monkey has elemental. Pokeman Infer-nape is still the biggest badass Monkey pokemon.

Back