• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WHY ARE YOU NOT WRITING?!

Years
  • What keeps you from telling the stories you want to tell? Is it just time constraints, or is there something more mental blocking your progress right now?
    Don't pretend nothing is stopping you. You're writers. This is in your very blood.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    wow call me out
    As for me, other than the fact I just woke up, I'm a bit busy with uni and have been procrastinating a lot with playing other games and w/e

Bay

Years
  • Distractions lol. Discord, Twitter, Video games, whatever new show I'm watching....

If distractions aren't a factor, at least for fanfiction I have loads of ideas but not sure if there will be an audience for those stories. A few stories I have outlines/scenes written down, but they feature characters/pairings/concepts that don't get much attention.

In terms of my current project, Ultra Beast battles are a pain to write.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Kinda hard to describe. I want to and the ideas are there but its almost as if its to much of a chore to get those ideas out and write about them.

Years
  • I'd say it's a mix of being too busy with work and just having so many ideas in my head that it's hard to choose which one to work on.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hah, can't catch me, I'm always writing!

except when im drawing or doing housework or crafts i guess

Last edited:

Purple skies

Kittycanes777
    Years
    • She/her
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Been very busy and forgot my password to this account also associated with this account. Other than that I been playing my PlayStation 4 and chilling

LadyLurantis940

The Bug-type Impostor
    Years
  • I have a few reasons... right now, I'm active, but these are why I might stop at any given time.

1.) I can't keep myself motivated on my own. I can't reach a co-author right now, so I'm just... :P sometimes.
    2.) Distractions. BoredPanda, this website, Pokécharms, everything...
    3.) Every character is always bad if I make a new one. I'm constantly improving, but I'm PRETTY SURE I'm almost perfect by how much I criticize myself.

Back