• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why do you come here?

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I originally came here for Shiny Gold. Now I'm not sure. Being staff was the main thing I enjoyed on PC, just working towards adding new features, or improving the forum in general was always something I enjoyed more than actually posting. There's that, and I enjoy meeting new people on the occasion. I've met quite a few people here who have turned into contacts and friends around the globe. I pop in most days just to see what's going on, then dip back out.

I'm not sure I'll ever be very active again, but I hope I'll be able to continue to offer insight and contribution when I'm free to do so.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I joined for ROM hacking, but because I don't have the time for that anymore I just come here when I'm bored.

Specifically here 'cause it's a non-Pokemon forum (I don't play Pokemon anymore, no 3DS).

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    I come here to make friends and talk about people who share the same interests as me! Since a lot of my real life friends don't like anime or videogames unless they're hiding it from me haha. And because I have a lot of free time on my hands now.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Escapism from my mundane little life, which is taken up almost exclusively by work. Bleh.

The people here are cool, though. One of the major draws to this place (for me, at least), is the sense of community. S'why I keep coming back.

Back