• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why is THAT your username ?

Years
  • Sana's one of my female main characters. I really like the name, and I wanted a change again, so... ta-da? It's working out so far. Still have to get used to people calling me by Sana instead of Sammi, though.

It's the first time on PC I haven't had a name related to either Sammi or Nayana, another female lead of mine. It's weird. O:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Obviously because Britney Spears and war go together well, along with bunnies. >;

I think I chose this...because it looked awesome? XD; And I'm quite fond of the name for some reason. ;x

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I'll do a rundown of all my past usernames.

KyokoButterfly15; Kyoko Honda was my fave character in Fruits Basket and she was a gang member called "The Red Butterfly" so I shortened it up to KyokoButterfly15. 15 is my lucky number :>

*Princess Seraphia*;
    Another character, from Magical x Miracle. I added *'s for a princessy effect.

Takara; My name means "vistory ship" and that reminded me of treasures and pirate ships. So I looked up what treasure meant in Japansese, and voila. Takara.

Kyoko;
    forever my username most know me by♥ it's always been my favorite. KyokoButterfly15 shortened up.

Satsuki/Satsuki3;
    Satsuki was another character I identified with in Fruits Basket. The Satsuki cubed thing was done with friends, but it was changed back to Satsuki.

Kyoko;Again. I missed it.

Arisa; My 2nd favorite character in Fruits Basket. She was close with Kyoko, so I thought I'd keep that theme going. And before I became "Princess Seraphia" I was debating about being "Lady Arisa" after Arisa's gang name. But decided against it.

Thaleia; I wanted to have a name after a greek goddess, so I looked up one and found the goddess of song, music, poetry and dance; Thalia. But I spelt it the Roman way.

Reine Blair; kaaaay. So I'm obsessed with Gossip Girl. And in the show Blair is known as "Queen Blair" but I found that way too tacky and Princess Seraphia like. So I found the pretty french word for Queen, "Reine" and VOILA. REINE BLAIR.

OMG I'M DONE. THAT WAS A LOT TO TYPE, AND YES, I DO HAVE A NAME CHANGING PROBLEM >_> WHATCHA GONNA DO BOUT IT?

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    It's a combination of Blaziken and Weavile, two of my favourite pokemon.

But I need a name change, can't get one until january though.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    All Stories All The Time was an idea me and a friend of mine had for our own fictional story website when we were 10. All_stories became my email address and I guess it stuck and became Allstories when I registered on the Pokemasters forums in 2001.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Gonna do all my past usernames.

Pichuman - Well, back when I joined here at PC, I was in love with Pichu, and I'm a dude, so I threw "man" on the end, and viola! Pichuman as born.

Blazikendude - Blaziken became my favorite Pokémon when R/S/E came out, and i wanted to keep the theme of my previous name, thus Blazikendude was born.

Teh Blaziken - Well, I still loved Blaziken and I joined the chtspkrz and threw "Teh" in.

TB Pro. - I joined hacking, and I wanted a team name, so I came up with Teh Blaziken Productions, and i shortened it to TB Pro., and I loved it, so it became my username(TB Pro. did not come to be a team).

¿TB Pro™ - I wanted to add some cool signs to it.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • Well here's the rundown of my first username, my current one, and my next one (Yes I have my next one figured out)

UnderdudeX - Well, see, I was really in to a game called 'Chaotic' when I joined, and in Chaotic there were four tribes, The Overworlders, the Underworlders, the Mipedians, and the Danians (Now there are five though) And I liked the Underworlders the best, plus I was a guy, and X sounds cool so Underworld + Dude + X = UnderdudeX.

RyuKun - Made up from an original character of mine who is actually called Ryuu (Not Ryu) but I decided to shorten it up a bit, thus RyuKun was born.

Raiden - My next name change, was looking for a good name to stick with, and Raiden not only sounds awesome, but it's also the name of the Japanese "God of Thunder" so it sound pretty cool, can't wait to get it changed ^.^

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
  • Onvoloper, hmm. Because I needed a name and I was looking around for inspiration. I found a packet of Envelopes and them BAM!!! Pretty much it :]

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Mandy's Apprentice- Around 2005, there was a really popular show on CN with the name of The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. I was obsessed with the character Mandy; self-explanatory from there. XD

Tater tot- When I was born, my Grandfather always called me Tater tot. Afterwards, the whole family called me Tater tot. I decided that I'd use my famous nickname as my username.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I'll just post all the usernames I use on various forums~ :3

Aegis - I came up with Aegis over a year ago, I believe. I had just come back to PC after a semi-break, and was trying to think up a new name. And for some reason, I thought of Zeus in Greek Mythology, and how he had the Aegis and all (was it him?) and I was like "Oh hey Aegis would be cool :D" and viola.

Aegizzle - A variant on Aegis, obviously. Back when I first started actively going in IRC... late January, early February, Ausuadriel would always greet me as "HAI AEGIZZLE!" annnd so from then on whenever Aegis was taken, I'd just use Aegizzle XD;

Aere - This was a nick name thought up by Allelujah Haptism a long time ago... like, March or something. She liked the "Ae" part of Aegis, and came up with Aere. I liked it so much, I switched to it briefly on PC, and still use it some places :>

Lisianthus - The name of a character from Shuffle! originally. I liked her in the anime, and I really liked the way her name was spelled, sooo I stole it :O

Primula - My favourite character from Shuffle! <3 She's so kickass it's not even funny, so I found it natural to steal her name every once in a while.

Roxas - My favourite character from the Kingdom Hearts series <3

Tael - This started when I joined another forum with Audy, at about the same time. He used the name "Tatl", so I was like "Heck, why not just use Tael" since they're both from Majora's Mask and all. Sooo yeah :>

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
  • Bamachi means "I don't care" in my language, I use that word often and ppl say its become my catchphrase not saying that I don't care about anything I just don't care about things I don't have time for.

Zetta-Chan

Shuckle Is A Goofy Goober. :D
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    Cody B> This is my username because it is actually part of my name, and it just seems so clean. I'm tired of it though, and I get to change it November 18.

-New Usernames-
    (Ideas)

Calypso> A girl from Greek mythology, she was trapped on an island. I also like the sound of the name, and I like music.

Kura-Okami> Japanese God of rain and snow. I love weather, and the name. (:

Which should I choose? Help me?

Back