• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why is THAT your username ?

Metatron

No guts, no glory
Years
  • Vega-

Based off the name of my favorite street fighter character ever. Full of narcissism, arrogance, and with on the brink of insanity, what's not to love about him? :D

Plus, as far as I know, he's the only character smart enough to actually use a weapon in the SF series.

...Oh yeah. And he's totally hot and stuff.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    The Kris in my username, comes from my name, Chris.

The Mooshy...well it's a long story :P

~Mooshykris

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • To be honest, I found "Sublime" in a captcha thing. And then I remembered the oh-so-awesome band, Sublime. So here I am xD

Oh yea, the "." was just cause I'm cool.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I've had a million name changes and I don't know if I've explained this one yet so I will. Blair is my favorite character on gossip girl and Reine was a cool french word so I just slapped the two togther and voila! NAME~

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I'm going to go with the popular belief and say my username comes from gummy bears, which is my favorite sweet. The real truth behind it is in my bio, I think.

Melash

Back for now.
    Years
  • I just thought of this name forever ago, and I registered it on a site. So now I just stick to this name unless it's already taken. No really, it isn't my real name....

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • Xanthine: name of the group of chemicals that covers caffeine and certain ingredients of chocolate and tea.

I went Wikipedia hopping until I found something that wasn't already a username on FFNet. And caffeine is cool. So is the letter X.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I like music, and symphony sounded better than orchastra XDDD

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I love Pokemon of the fire-type and because of that I added "Blaze" to my name symbolizing Blaziken, and "flare" representing fire. I just added the two together and..

Mr_Dark

Poke Dev.
    Years
  • Well officially this isn't my real nickname. My real nickname is Mr_Dark (mind the underscore _, not a dot .). I don't know where Mr_Dark came from, I have that name now for.... .... I think 11 years :P.

But heej, sometimes things have to be different :P TheUnknown is a new name that I have for 1,5 year now :)

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • I have had a lot of name changes throughout my lifetime here at PC, but I have liked 'Sorano' (Soar-ah-no) by far the best. I have always liked the sky, and apparently Sorano means 'of the sky' in Japanese. It just goes along with my interests, I suppose. :3 I also like the way it sounds, but I realize a lot of people don't actually say it right.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • Mine's a song by Panic! at the Disco, of whom I'm a quiet fan xD

Also, the definition of the original word is pretty cool - a surprise attack that took place at night.

I've had quite a long list of names, but Camisado has stuck, as has Midorikawa (which I believe I stole from someone in the SSBM voice actor credits), the surname of my Magic Knight Rayearth self-insert-for-the-luls character.

cieux

banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2011
    because it's my favorite french word. or my favorite word in general. it's the plural form of 'ciel', which means sky.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Cheesymitten
    I love cheese :P
    The mitten bit was the only bit of clothing i hardly wear

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
    Years
  • Tony Montana is the main character in the movie "Scarface", one of my favourite movies. So I chose that name. :)

Back