• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why is THAT your username ?

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    Duh. I love Lady Gaga, and besides, my old user name was quite dull. There were all these people with lengthy user names with meaning and there I was with 'kebz95' OK....

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Because my favorite colors pink and at the time I was soooo into fruits basket, mainly Kisa the tiger. And because I LOVE white tigers.

Brien

Epic Panda.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    Brien is my name in real life

No not Brian, or Bryan.

My parents aren't hippies, but decided to give me a little originality.

It is almost always available on forums, and is my forum name on about 20 other forums.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    When I was thinking of a new name, Pichu came to mind, and I thought it would be cute. <3
    Turns out it was MUCH too random...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Author, writes fantasy books with lesbian characters -> Fairytales -> Yuritale
    my other nicks are close obvious to this one... RVT just means ReverseTrap, Lunariska is just a extension of my name and NPAM is just my catchphrase as nick

XaRhS

Simple,my current username is my real name in greeklish form.{Greeklish form means writing Greek with English letters}.The English one is ''Harry''.;)

Deefie

it's hard to hold a candle~!
    Years
    well, my name is Devi(Davey) And Deefie just looks cooler(H)

Oeh, and my other nickname wouldn't do, Stretch was already taken, the thing said D:

Hurricano

A Last Day Of Magic
    Years
    After singing Last Day of Magic (The Kills) too much, a friend of mine called me Hurricano ever after.

A last day of magic
    But where are you
    My little tornado
    My little hurricano

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    I looked at the back of a car when I was thinking of a username. ._.

technicals

it never happened.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2009
    i was having a cappicono at the time i joined, and i thought about it, then i decided to use the first five letters of the word cappicono. however, i didn't like it with two "p"'s, so i just put one in.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 24, 2009
    I like Traffic Lights and I like Cows x: Also my SPPf username "Spoinky" was taken ):<

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    .Twenty Six?
    I just chose it because I liked the number, and because....well, yeah, I just like the number.

and because t w e n t y - t w o . told me to.

Back