• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why is THAT your username ?

Shardwire

I eated your cookie.
Years
  • I just thought it was original. I thought about Flamewire, but then I realized I don't like the letter F for various reasons. :3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I just wanted another Japanese name mostly a name for a girl. I wanted one that stands out and it hasn't been used by anyone. It just sounded really nice from the long list I came up with. I just want to thank everyone who helped me pick out my new username. ^_^

The Red Chain

I'm also told I am a very sweet person, so I decided on Sugar. :'3
    The butterfly was just something random and unique I made. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    That is my username because I love lollipops if that wasn't obvious :> But when I can change it already, i plan to make it .lolli since it's way shorter and my name will be near the top of the member list! ;>

Feathing

Water Gym Master
    Years
  • I totally love the work of JRR Tolkien...
    SO, as a big fan of the grey elves :$ I made up an elvish name...
    But I won't tell you what it means :P
    If you wanna know, ask me anyway XD

Adagio~

♪ s.l.o.w.b.e.a.t ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2010
    ^^; because I couldn't think of anything stunning?

Naw, because I really like music, and slow piano is my favorite. So, I picked Adagio, which means a slow rhythm or tempo. ;3

Ashbox

Switched Accounts
    Years
  • My user name has roots in Pokemon..... however i use this name everywhere now
    It was my original Pokemon gold trainer name...... it was originally ash but i didn't want to have a frequently used name for it.... so i added box at the end....... and i liked it......

and Ive used it on every game, forum, and irc network ever since....

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
  • Lana is a name I use a lot in other places.
    I adore Eevee and its Eeveelutions.
    So, Lanee was made. With a little star added, just to make me feel extra special =3

R a i n n s a n雨

デンリュウ
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2010
    I don't really know.

I have a Blaziken and I wanted to teach it Surf. And I did. And named it Surfkien...

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I think I already posted here, but I got a name change, so oh well. x3

Anyways, I've been using the name "Lynx" on forums and all lately, mainly because I just love the way it looks and sounds. It was taken on PC, sadly, so I just added another "N." I might even actually like it better than the original.

Pledge

I pledge...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2010
    I only get my username in moshimonsters, the moshling Ecto, the ghost.

~*Ecto*

Back