• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Serious Why Trump will win 2020

Years
  • First, Clinton was, despite demonization by his detractors, a very popular President. He was impeached for lying about a consensual act of sex, a type of lie that I am sure every American male has told more than once. His detractors will try to counter that and say it was perjury, but let's be honest, this was a deliberate political move to get rid of him.

Trump is very different. Again, while some will deny this, he is NOT as popular as he claims. Even the Rasmussen Reports (known for a clear Republican bias) give him a current Approval Rating of 46%, nearly 20 points lower than Clinton's was a month before he was impeached. While Trump and his supporters insist that there is political bias due to "sore losers" upset over the 2016 election, there are actual many impeachable offenses Trump could be charged with, including refusing to comply with court ordered subpoenas, witness tampering, witness intimidation, bank fraud, wire fraud, tax fraud, conspiracy, accepting illegal campaign contributions, embezzling money intended for charity, nepotism, perjury, money laundering, and falsifying documents.

Just to point out Clinton was impeached for lying under oath in a sexual assault investigation, I doubt "every American male" has tried to get out of a sexual assault investigation. He also was engaged in witness tampering and witness intimidation via Article 3, something that you agree is an impeachable offense.

However not to re litigate the Clinton mess and focus on the actual topic, its worth looking at the actual polling of impeachment to get an idea of how the public would react.

40 percent of registered voters say Democrats should begin Impeachment, with Independents making up a plurality of 8 percent against impeachment, according to The Hill poll.

https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-ame...lit-on-if-house-dems-should-begin-impeachment

37 percent support Impeachment against 56 percent against, with Independents only supporting it by 36 percent in an ABC poll.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/31-...eport-56-oppose-impeachment/story?id=62659425

7 National Pollsters also polled on Impeachment, all of them have a strong plurality or majority against Impeachment.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/05/polls-show-democrats-should-not-impeach-trump.html

The case is clear the public does not want Impeachment, and if Democrats pursue this course of action, it will suck up all the air in the 2020 news cycle. It will place Democratic candidates for the President in the unenviable position of either supporting the radicals in the House or the public.

Let's also not forget that even impeached there is no way he would be removed by the Senate!

Impeachment only helps Trump in 2020.

Last edited:
    Years
  • In fairness, a lot of the people who are against impeachment are likely taking that stance out of not wanting Pence to take over for Trump. Which is an understandable position to take, but also makes it hard to gauge exactly how the anti-impeachment side of things really feel about Trump as president. I'm sure we've all heard plenty of people say something along the lines of "I hate Trump, but if he gets the boot, we get Pence and he's even worse."

If Trump is impeached and makes it through it, it might renew some fervour within his already rather dedicated base but I'm not sure I see it causing his supportership to grow significantly. Granted, I don't think it will cause his support to shrink either.

Trump is honestly a bizarre figure politically. Everyone has their minds made up one way or the other and I think it'd be very hard to dramatically shake up the way either side feels about him at this point.

Maedar

Banned
    Years
  • ALT, please read my post thoroughly. I stated my opinion that the lying under oath was the "excuse reason", much like how Johnson was impeached after he was pretty much manipulated into breaking the law. They actually sold tickets to the impeachment hearings, making it more like some carnival than an inquiry.

I see you did not address nor deny the impeachable offenses that I listed which could be brought against Trump.

As for those polls you stated, I know about those; I voted in them, for "Against". I do not want him impeached personally, but I do not think doing so would make him surge in popularity.

I personally do not think Pence is worse. While I despise him, I believe he is at least competent and has some understanding of how government works. More than Trump, anyway. I do not see Pence being ostracized by world leaders or sending out tweetstorms that serve no purpose but to annoy.

I remember when concerns (and quite a few dumb jokes) were raised over Dan Quayle, and to be honest. I'd personally even prefer Quayle to Trump right now. Not knowing how to spell "potato" isn't nearly as bad as not knowing why we can't nuke a country into submission.

Last edited:
    Years
  • If Trump is impeached and makes it through it, it might renew some fervour within his already rather dedicated base but I'm not sure I see it causing his supportership to grow significantly. Granted, I don't think it will cause his support to shrink either.

No doubt impeachment would galvanize his supporters and probably make Republicans very eager to vote in 2020. However I think you may be wrong on his support not growing, as you mention a lot of people have made up their minds about Trump. He tends to get high marks on the economy which effect Americans the most but low marks on personality. If he is seen as a victim of a witch hunt that the public is already tired of, that may smooth over some of the rough edges people see with his personality. That will lead a lot of people to have to decide if they want to change Presidents during a time of peace and economic prosperity or not.

I see you did not address nor deny the impeachable offenses that I listed which could be brought against Trump.

What constitutes an impeachable offense is honestly what ever the House deems it to be, what matters is if the public believes he should be impeached or not.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Not going to comment a whole lot on the whole "is Trump likely to win 2020" thing because I personally think people are more talking at each other rather than to each other in this thread, but one thing that should be noteworthy is that while there a lot of lessons to learn (and continue to learn) from 2016, I feel like people are overestimating Trump's chances a bit and treating him pretty much like the exception of politics when that doesn't entirely hold true for him. There are a lot of nuances that people either ignore or flat out don't know as to why 2016 happened when it happened, and this doesn't mean Trump is somehow going to be this highly favoured person going into the general from the get-go. I want to make one thing clear: this isn't to say that Trump is an underdog by any means, but going into your third term being underwater by double-digits can't bode well for re-election chances. That said, it's still rather rather early, so we'll see what happens in the coming months.

In regards to impeachment, I would also avoid reaching the absolute conclusion that it would 100% help Trump. It's possible that it would, but one possibility being glazed over here is that impeachment probably wouldn't change anyone's mind that wasn't already made up to begin with. You're not going to convince someone strongly for Trump no matter the evidence. The thing with the public being for or against impeachment also has to do with the evidence presented to them so far. In theory, allowing impeachment hearings would allow Democrats to pretty much gather all the evidence that they possibly can and hold endless public hearings and force the GOP to defend Trump and at worst, make them look bad, which will maybe change some minds (swing voters/reluctant Trump voters, probably). It'll be a purely symbolic form of impeachment, which of course means no removal from office, but that's a pill that those who aren't a big fan of Trump would have to swallow.

Also, in regards to impeachment being framed as some sort of witch hunt to galvanize the republican base, I don't personally think that's the best way to view it, largely because his base is already behind him and mobilized; have we forgotten how often Trump holds his rallies and paints himself as the victim in every single one of them? I don't think impeachment would move the needle much in his favour at all, really. I suppose if you're a right-leaning independent but still on the fence, but in that case, were you ever going to vote D to begin with?

The bigger question that needs to be pondered about is whether or not inaction rather than action would come to bite Democrats hard in 2020 as it can also be argued that it's giving Trump just as much ammo, as it places Trump in a position where he can say he can successfully do whatever he wants and get away with it without impeachment. Being painted as weak and cowardly in the 2020 elections isn't exactly going to be a good image for the Democrats as even if they try their best to focus more on kitchen table issues and things that matter more individually to voters (like healthcare and education, for example). At the end of the day, Trump is still likely going to be the GOP nominee and Democratic voter turnout is going to depend heavily on what kind of actions the Democratic house are going to take moving forward because they're going to have a lot to answer for if, as some say, they ignore their constitutional duty to do whats right for country.

Needless to say, it's a tough position to be in. Going for impeachment and then failing it however, can at least be signaled as an attempt to hold Trump more accountable for his actions than investigations alone have done, and Democrats would, at the very least, have some useful attack ads to pressure vulnerable Republican senators that defend Trump should that be the case.

Something to think about.

Last edited:

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • I don't entirely agree with ALT, but I agree that most people probably won't buy it. I don't think they'll think any better of him as a result, it's just the Dems haven't really sold impeachment outside of their existing support base. There doesn't seem to be any really solid to charge him with, or if there is, it's drowned out by the hundreds of inane or unsubstantiated charges the media pelts him with on a day-to-day basis.

ALT you are assuming that impeaching Trump will have the same aftermath as Clinton's impeachment, that it would cause Trump to be viewed as a victim of circumstance and a scapegoat.
    First, as someone who actually lived through it, your telling of the story differs vastly from my actual experience. I don't remember him ever being portrayed as a victim or scapegoat. The most common portrayal of him during that time was as a pervert and a liar.

Second, I think the public's reaction is probably more tied to the DNC and their media partners' inability to sell a plausible reason for charging him.

See, with Clinton, there was something really obvious they could point to: he lied under oath during the course of an investigation. More than that, he admitted to it. As a result of both lying under oath and admitting that he lied under oath, he was charged with perjury (lying under oath) and obstruction of justice (purposely doing things that interfere with an investigation). He was acquitted (on paper, at least) because all 45 Senate Democrats and a smattering of Senate Republicans bought the argument that lying under oath didn't constitute the sort of high crimes that would justify an actual impeachment conviction. In reality, that was about 10% of it; the other 90% was that he was a Democrat and all the Democrats and a couple Republicans voted for him. If he was a Republican, all the Republicans and a couple of Democrats would have voted for him. I think the courts should handle impeachment proceedings.

Anyway, with Trump, there's no admission of guilt, so that's a harder fight from the start. As far as what to charge him with, that's also going to be harder to sell to the public because the most popular media organizations have successfully deafened a lot of people to any potentially credible claims against Trump by constantly blowing out of proportion everything he does. There's a lot of people, both in the media and out, just latching onto whatever negative stuff they can find about him and going "SEE!? SEE!?" without really looking into it any further than that. They already have a conclusion and they're just looking for evidence to suit it rather than doing it the other way around. It's like how people who didn't like Obama latched onto the birth certificate thing because the situation was complex enough that if you looked at it at a glance, you couldn't immediately dismiss it, even if in reality it was just a bunch of nothing. Again, maybe there is something concrete, but with the media in the state it is, it's hard to reach that conclusion; they're doing a bad job of presenting their case to the public. The reason Trump's been successful deflecting criticism by saying "witch hunt" is because the media hunts him as though he were a witch. They need a better strategy.

First, Clinton was, despite demonization by his detractors, a very popular President.
    He was very popular, at least until he had an affair and lied about it. If there was a saving grace for him, I think it's that most people didn't really see it as that big of a deal. He lied, but all politicians lie. He had an affair with an intern, but where today people would see that as a powerful man taking advantage of a woman, the overwhelming sentiment at the time was that Clinton was just a pervert. If it had happened now, I think it would play out a lot differently.

lying about a consensual act of sex, a type of lie that I am sure every American male has told more than once.
    No? Why are you stereotyping American men (or men generally) as being pathological liars or sex-obsessed animals? Do you not realize how awful what you just suggested is? Please don't stereotype people like that.

His detractors will try to counter that and say it was perjury, but let's be honest, this was a deliberate political move to get rid of him.
    The two are not mutually exclusive. He was not acquitted because he didn't commit perjury; in fact, by his own admission, he did exactly that. Perjury literally means lying under oath. He admitted he lied under oath. He was acquitted, at least on paper, not because he didn't do it, but because that perjury did not rise to the level of high crimes of the sort that would justify impeachment. In other words, he broke the law, just not bad enough to be kicked out of office in an impeachment hearing.

That does not exclude a political motivation, though. Of course the impeachment was politically motivated. That goes without saying. If it had been a Republican President doing the same thing, the vote would have been the exact reverse, even if the circumstances were identical. However, political motivation or not, he did commit a crime, even if that crime did not rise to the level of impeachment, and bringing charges against someone who commits a crime is a valid thing to do.

Trump is very different. Again, while some will deny this, he is NOT as popular as he claims. Even the Rasmussen Reports (known for a clear Republican bias) give him a current Approval Rating of 46%, nearly 20 points lower than Clinton's was a month before he was impeached.
    Clinton was at the end of his presidency and his impeachment happened in a very different political atmosphere to what we have today. And it's not like he was completely unfazed by it, it's just that most people didn't really think too much of it. It didn't lose him much popularity, it just kind of made him into a pathetic national joke. That's a completely different situation to what we have going on here, so I don't think that situation is relevant. That said, I also don't think impeachment would make Trump any more popular, but I do think a lot of people would buy his inevitable argument that it's a partisan witch hunt. Again, you have the media (and possibly DNC strategists) to thank for that; Trump's just doing a good job of capitalizing on their utterly stupid behavior.

While Trump and his supporters insist that there is political bias due to "sore losers" upset over the 2016 election, there are actual many impeachable offenses Trump could be charged with, including refusing to comply with court ordered subpoenas, witness tampering, witness intimidation, bank fraud, wire fraud, tax fraud, conspiracy, accepting illegal campaign contributions, embezzling money intended for charity, nepotism, perjury, money laundering, and falsifying documents.
    You didn't substantiate any of those claims, so they hold no weight. Even if you did, I suspect they'd be references to some biased media source editorializing a report that doesn't say what they're suggesting it says. It'd take too much time and effort to actually research each and every one of those (to the tune of hours and hours of my week that is already shortened by 40 hours of work, which is probably what the media's banking on when they raise the points to begin with), so I'm just not going to bother.

For argument's sake, though, let's assume they're all true (and that's quite the assumption). I'm relatively certain none of these can be directly tied to Trump himself (or the Democrats wouldn't be so wishy-washy about impeachment to begin with), and even if they could, you'd have to tackle the same arguments Clinton's prosecution faced: what constitutes "high crimes?"

There's also the case that Trump, unlike Clinton, is starting to lose what support he has in the media (insulting Fox News for their coverage of Mayor Pete was unwise) and Justin Amash's very public condemnation is only getting him renewed support from his own state.
    Clinton didn't exactly have the media on his side during his impeachment hearings, but again, I don't really think that's particularly relevant. As far as Trump's current popularity or lack thereof, I don't really have any strong opinions, but I don't think impeachment proceedings would make him look any worse. Nobody's going to change their mind over this. The people who hate Trump will still hate Trump, the people who love Trump will still love Trump, and the rest of us will realize it's just more political theater.

And to top it off, Trump's speech today in the Rose Garden was, IMOHO, rather... undignified.
    I don't think that's really relevant; we're talking about the general public's perception, you'd need to show how that affected his polling numbers.

There's also one thing most everyone forgets, and that is Clinton was not the first time a President was impeached. The first time was in a case where the President was unpopular, unethical, and a blatant bigot.
    Again, I don't really see the relevance. Nixon was also impeached, I don't see what that has to do with anything.

Yes, I'm calling Johnson a bigot, cause he WAS one. He was a bigot even by the standards of the time. He had plans for ethnic cleansing of non-whites, which fortunately, he never had a chance to enact.

Even though Congress impeached him on a technicality, and it was clear they had political motives (meaning, everyone despised him) nobody cared. The unsuccessful push to impeach him didn't help his career at all. Much the opposite, it resulted in him losing what little influence he had as President, and the Republicans who voted for acquittal also lost reelection.
    Woah, strong words for our 17th President; be careful or you'll get hate mail from all of his fan.

I don't really think there are any raging fires about Andrew Johnson, the guy's been dead for 144 years. If you want to call him a bigot, I don't think anyone really cares enough to challenge it.

So, what does all this mean? Personally, I do not think impeachment will gain Trump sympathizers or supporters among the voting public, although I do think he's likely to lose some positive media support.
    I don't think it's really going to make much of a difference regardless of what happens. If they go through with it, it'll look like a witch hunt, he'll call it a witch hunt, and no one's going to change their mind because that doesn't make him any better, either. If they don't go through with it, no one's going to change their mind then, either.

Last edited:

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    We needed a shakeup of the system, a lot of people were campaigning for that.

The problem was, it's not coming from the left or from any aspect of economic reform.

It's coming from fascism and the far right.

Trump is a sign of how dark the world is going to become.

Years
  • Controversial? said:
    We needed a shakeup of the system, a lot of people were campaigning for that.

The problem was, it's not coming from the left or from any aspect of economic reform.

It's coming from fascism and the far right.

Trump is a sign of how dark the world is going to become.

Considering how well the economy is doing right now, I would say the system and it's changes have been rather shaken up, and are performing in a way that is benefiting the public. The wage growth alone that has come from the current economy are a clear benefit to the people who need it the most.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Economics is merely one lens to view things through,and viewing things only through that lens kind of misses the point.

Years
  • Economics is merely one lens to view things through,and viewing things only through that lens kind of misses the point.

It is also the issue that many politicians tend to miss when it comes to challenging an incumbent. Most Americans tend to tune out of politics until the last month or two before an election, and as we saw with Reagan in 1980, Clinton in 1991, and even Trump in 2016 in places like Pennsylvania and Michigan, how people feel they are doing personally, the so called kitchen table issues fuel enthusiasm to vote.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    It terrifies me that he could win, but also if we impeach him now it will help him in some ways. Plus, he could easily win just because he won last time despite the fact that he didn't even win popular vote from the people. So it's not what we want, anyway, and it might not be next time. The whole thing is a very unfortunate joke at the moment, in my opinion, and I just want to move past the Trump era as smoothly as possible right now. If he wins again, hopefully we'll survive whatever wars and hate will come out of it. oof.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • My unaffiliated analysis is that unless the DNC puts Sanders up for the nomination, they're handing Trump another four years.

Why?

Media trust is shot. Even if other candidates appear to be genuine, their media backup is going to put into question everything they ever say. People have a reason to believe Sanders regardless precisely because they canned him last time around to everyone's dismay. And besides, it's not like the media tends to care about him anyway… not that it matters to his supporters. The old paradigm of Default Democratic Victory depends on people being compelled to some extent to vote, and most of the country (ergo, the moderates) are gravely uncompelled to do so.

I think it's pretty important to be looking ahead if there's to be any real hope of stopping his reelection, but unfortunately that seems to be the last thing going on in party hands, and in the minds of those invariably on the left. The fact that so many people are still looking backward at impeachment is a sad cry to the state of affairs for this, and if it isn't changed it may cost them another reelection.

Years
  • Two interesting polls out that could very well impact 2020 and how the public will view an impeachment inquiry or further investigations by Democrats.

"While a clear majority of the public supports getting more details about the Mueller report, just over half (52%) say that Congress should move on to other issues now that the investigation has concluded. Just 41% say that Congress should continue to look into concerns related to the inquiry. These results are similar to the public's opinion last month just before the report was released...The poll finds that 39% of Americans feel that Trump should be impeached and compelled to leave the presidency while 56% disagree with this course of action."

https://www.monmouth.edu/polling-institute/reports/monmouthpoll_us_052219/

CBS news also found similar numbers among the public with only Democrats wishing to continue to investigate.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/cbs-ne...-cooperate-with-congressional-investigations/

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2022
    I think the biggest problem facing Dems is that they just spent two years vilifying and irritating Trump and/or "not Hillary voters" by calling them racist or whatever. I know quite a few people who intend to vote for him again just because they are really pissed at the Dems. It also doesn't help that the Dems don't seem to have any good choices at the moment.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • Uh, Twocows, you really just proved my point, which was that the situations for Clinton and Trump are as different as night and day.

If that's your point, then I agree with that. They're entirely different situations and it doesn't make sense to compare them. You said some other things I disagree with, though.

I think the biggest problem facing Dems is that they just spent two years vilifying and irritating Trump and/or "not Hillary voters" by calling them racist or whatever. I know quite a few people who intend to vote for him again just because they are really pissed at the Dems. It also doesn't help that the Dems don't seem to have any good choices at the moment.

If you couldn't tell from my earlier post, I'm also extremely pissed at the DNC, and I can understand why the DNC's actions over the past several years would lead people to vote Trump; I also felt the urge several times to vote for him in 2016 just because of how pissed I was at the DNC. I didn't, though, because he wasn't the best choice. And I'm not going to in 2020, because letting emotions guide your decisions does not usually lead to good decisions. I'll probably vote third party like I did in 2016.

Voting is your only observable way of showing politicians what your beliefs are. If you're not happy with the DNC and if you're not happy with the GOP, voting for a third party produces a permanent public record that someone, somewhere was fed up with both of them. It probably won't change the ultimate result of the election, but if enough people vote third party, that shows up in records that your representatives look at. These numbers can change how your representative conceives his district's politics, and they use that to determine how to vote on various issues. You know how occasionally you see politicians in the news who vote against their party on particular things? Justin Amash is a big one here right now. They wouldn't do that if it didn't make sense to do in their district. The reason politicians do things like this is because they look at the voting numbers in their district and think this behavior will play well with the people voting for them.

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • If that's your point, then I agree with that. They're entirely different situations and it doesn't make sense to compare them. You said some other things I disagree with, though.

If you couldn't tell from my earlier post, I'm also extremely pissed at the DNC, and I can understand why the DNC's actions over the past several years would lead people to vote Trump; I also felt the urge several times to vote for him in 2016 just because of how pissed I was at the DNC. I didn't, though, because he wasn't the best choice. And I'm not going to in 2020, because letting emotions guide your decisions does not usually lead to good decisions. I'll probably vote third party like I did in 2016.

Voting is your only observable way of showing politicians what your beliefs are. If you're not happy with the DNC and if you're not happy with the GOP, voting for a third party produces a permanent public record that someone, somewhere was fed up with both of them. It probably won't change the ultimate result of the election, but if enough people vote third party, that shows up in records that your representatives look at. These numbers can change how your representative conceives his district's politics, and they use that to determine how to vote on various issues. You know how occasionally you see politicians in the news who vote against their party on particular things? Justin Amash is a big one here right now. They wouldn't do that if it didn't make sense to do in their district. The reason politicians do things like this is because they look at the voting numbers in their district and think this behavior will play well with the people voting for them.

Well said and I'm basically pissed at both parties right now. As I said in my OP, I haven't made up my mind on whom I'm voting for but what I have decided on is to never vote for another Democrat ever again. The party has lost their collective minds and no longer represent US citizens. They care more about foreigners than those they swore an oath to represent and more about usurping the results of 2016 than actually legislating and fixing glaring problems facing the country. Why people would blindly vote for them because they have a "D" next to their name(same deal for those on opposite side) is something I struggle to understand every day. I'm not asking people to vote GOP(they have their own skeletons/problems) but to strongly consider 3rd party as opposed to Democrats.

Maedar

Banned
    Years
  • I just had to post this. Seems some polls lately are being less than honest:

https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/b76653_dca30f22bfd9461baf54b49ef32555ff.pdf

This poll taken in North Carolina seems to favor Trump, both on the election and the issues. But then it shows some bizarre data that seem to suggest an intentional skew.

It first claims that only 12% of respondents have school-age children. Then 80% claim to be Caucasian (North Carolina's actually demographics are much different) and then, a whopping 91% claim to be over 55.

While I admit that senior citizens, who in recent years have skewed conservative, vote more reliably than younger people, THIS is ridiculous.

Clearly, this poll was rather selective in its respondents. I have to wonder, how many other Conservative-leaning pundits (like this one) are doing this?

Last edited:
    Years
  • That is pretty much all polls in general, as they do not get the whole picture. We really only ever find out how a presidential election goes when the votes actually get cast, and even then, there are people that decide not to vote. That's a freedom that this country offers...there are some countries where you MUST vote. So I pay very little attention to polls since they have their own slants. From a statistics-viewpoint, polls are always biased, even if not explicitly said. Instead, I pay attention to what politicians do for me to form my opinion.

Staying on topic, I have let off on caring much about politics since really nothing much has changed. Lots of people still cannot put the Mueller report behind them (the claim of obstruction is still debatable, but the primary objective of trying to prove Trump colluded was proven to be completely false). I think insisting on continuing to dwell over this is going to help Trump in the long term, but the economy is still the biggest reason for why he would get reelected. I think it doesn't help that the Democrat challengers cannot seem to agree on important issues regarding their own platform (the recent attacks on Joe Biden come to mind). It's really hard to say who would be the primary challenger to Trump, but I am beginning to wonder if there is again some favoritism in the party that brought down Bernie Sanders in favor of Hilary Clinton last election. No basis on that thought, just wondering based on the current state of actions for the Democratic party to choose someone to challenge Trump.

Last edited:
    Back