• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WHY YOU MAKE ME ANGRY!?

Akita

Returned
    Years
    How do you deal with anger?
    Usually, I get really quiet. If someone's yelling at me or I'm being accused of something (etc.), I stay civil and speak very softly. If something sets me off for whatever reason, I cry and get over it.

Do you handle it well or do you just fail suppressing it and just flip out?
    I handle it fairly well, I guess. I've only really flipped out twice. Neither time ended well.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    My conscious is just like a black hole to anger. It just has a really hard time living for any extended period of time within me, and so I rarely have to do much to restrain it. (By any extended period of time, I mean it usually dies off within five to ten seconds. Yeah. That short.) However, frustration on the other hand stacks much more easily, and makes it easier for me to get angry. I am usually fairly aware of how frustrated I am, and when it reaches a point I consider too much, I cut myself off from whatever is frustrating me and usually go play one of my favorite video games so I can let loose my frustrations by roflstomping random people online.

I rarely flip out on people unless I'm very frustrated. If I'm doing anything remotely like flipping out, it's probably a good indication I'm about to cut myself off from whatever's bugging me. I usually prefer to confront problems when I'm at least somewhat calm. Of course, occasionally factors will force me to not cut myself off from a problem, and that's when things become potentially dangerous. The only time that really happens is if I'm afraid of losing a close friend if I cut myself off at that particular moment though. Anything less and I probably won't care about the consequences.

All in all, I consider myself pretty darn good at keeping my temper in check, unless you count video games. I typically rage quite freely at video games. Not spewing obscenities in caps mind you, just bash my head against the keyboard and spew fumes out of my ears like some cheesy cartoon effect.

Years
    I love pillows and they make me feel better...
    ...I'll punch a pillow
    You punch the things you care about most? :P How cruel. :cer_laugh:

I don't get angry often, but if I do, I just keep my distance and let it go, only to get annoyed at myself for not lashing out.

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
    Years
    I get extremely angry, but im not a fool and barely ever show my true emotions. Its best for me to just be left alone while im angry or emotional, because I work at best by myself..Thinking things through and eventually cooling off. Though somethings I just have to scream out in frustration or hit the wall, though I never resort to physical violence, seeing as it never solves anything. There are of course, several holes in my walls and a few sore knuckles.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    What I want to know, is how do you deal with anger?
    I usually try to hold it in with people that I don't commonly talk with. But with close friends, and my family, I do tend to show irritation quite easily. Haha. It's not something I'm proud of. ^^;

Like I said, with people I'm uncommon with, I try to hold it in as much as possible, but with close friends and family, I tend to yell sometimes, and such. They usually get a good laugh out of seeing me ticked off. <_>;

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I usually try and hold it in and forget about it - Though it results in me getting a headache sometimes. Sometimes for me it's easier just to smile it off. It's pretty rare where I really flip off.

Years
    Talk with someone about it/do some sports/listening loud music.

Usually I handle it very well. Seriously I really rarely flip out.

Years
    I am the type of Overlord who has a high activation curve but is highly reactive. This means, while it does take a lot for me to finally explode, the chain gauge builds up quickly, as my blood can boil quite quickly. In other words, I can get irritated very easily but it will take a fair amount of agitation for me to actually unleash my wrath.

I am someone you do not want to anger. This applies moreso face to face than over the internet but the rage of Darkness is a terrifying, destructive force not to be undermined. Dismiss it at your own risk.

Below are two lengthy examples of people who have pissed me off in the past.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Seungri

Victory 승리
    Years
    I usually keep it bottled up for a long time, then I let it out when I'm really stressed. Not a good idea, but there's hardly any other choices for me. :/

Edsbob

TECHNOLOGY TODAY IS INCREDIBLE
    Years
    Run Stay away from people, try not to get into anything worse.

I think that anger is something that people let out because they can't get what they want to put it negatively, and because they can't/want to get their point across to put it positively. I try to use letting out anger as a last resort, so it actually has impact when it does happen. Otherwise I'd rather not embarrass myself or cause they neighbours and others trouble. It is normally much easier to negotiate things.

Azure Revolver

HONK HONK
    Years
    Bump.

As of lately, my Bipolar seems to be more prevalent in my behavior and ability to tolerate anything that pisses me off.

I've been getting extremely irritable and almost anything, and when I do so, I get the feeling like I really want to punch the person who is irritating me or punch something nearby me. And 50% of the time, I do. I refrain from doing so more at school though because I've had enough suspensions for hitting others. Whether it's me getting pissed at minor things or for big things, I get the feeling of wanting to punch or damage something.

Yesterday I punched the wall so hard that my fist still hurts like hell today. It's bruised. I'm usually not like this, as I can tolerate a lot of crap consistently for long periods of time, but now I have zero tolerance for anything. Probably stress from school and my asshat brother being his normal asshat self that are pushing me to my limits...

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    What I want to know, is how do you deal with anger? I usually just leave whatever's pissing me off. More often than not, it's a person, and I just shut them out completely until I'm done.

Do you handle it well or do you just fail suppressing it and just flip out? I'm... pretty bad with anger, especially when someone's just outright refusing to understand me for no logical reason. I've flipped out to the point that I've punched multiple holes in a wall until my knuckles bled. That was the most angry I've ever been in my life, though... :x

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    How do you deal with your anger?: It depends on the situation, but for the most part I just tell myself nothings worth being too angry for. It works for the most part.

Do you handle it well or fail in suppressing it and flip out?: I'm normally calm as I'm angry, the more anger I feel, the more calm I'll seem, but there's that point that I'm sure everyone has, and then I snap. But for me, its more a release of everything I've held back for a period of time, possibly weeks even, so Its normally violent and I may or may not threaten to kill a few people...but thats a maybe once a year thing.. (happened a few days ago, kinda ruined parts of my life :( )

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I hold on to my anger, most of the time. If I get angry, as in, full blown anger, then I can be kinda scary. Its not so much the *what I do* its the *what I don't do*. Well, I tend to have an outburst, and the little suppressed flame inside me becomes a roaring fire. I don't know what I actually do. Its confusing... All I know is it doesn't end well for me or the other guy. I try not to get angry, as it backfires on me more, more often than not. Being angry isn't my strong point either, so I don't like it.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    It depends what makes me angry. If it is my GF I will stay calm and not get over angry but at work when they try to over step there mangerial powers just because I am lowest of low I don't let that stop me from blowing a fuse and telling them what I think. Been suspended a few times for it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    Better than being fired, or your gfs family banning you from the house cause you threatened your gfs sister :/

I hate mindless rages.

Back