• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi and router-related help

Status
Not open for further replies.

minixfact

Giratina all the way
Years
    • CA
    • Seen Dec 3, 2009
    nintendo is screwing up i playing battle revolution with someone and i got disconnected

rabidwolf12

veteran battler
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2008
    wifi?

Okay i'm sure people have already asked and that need a router or something. but how do i get on wifi. i mean i have wifi for my lap top but how do i get my ds or pbr on it?

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Maybe you guys have to re-enter your info, mines works fine, it takes a minute to log on,but it works.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Be also sure your router's signal encryption is set to WEP, as WPA is not supported by the DS thus will not work.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
  • I would take a day off, break out your Call of Duty games, or your Final Fantasy games, or your Fallout games. There network is probably getting decimated with new users from Christmas like others have said, similar to the e-retail sites having problems on Black Friday.

Tac One

OWN new Emld, Sapp and FR & LG
    Years
  • I personally have been having problems with Wi-Fi all weekend. I've tried 3 different access points at thre different places. I'm on the last one now. I hope it works.

Detox

Ive been having problems aswell, but todaY ive had little to no trouble.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Yes, we're all having problems connecting, and it's mostly error code 80430 for the DS. For my DS, it's Pokemon and Animal Crossing. For my Wii, it's Brawl and even the store. I can connect, but the connection is unstable and breaks.

The error code site lists possible options, but I've tried everything. I've disabled my firewall, but only for those devices, as I can't be arsed enough to put my computers in jeopardy due to Nintendo's lolness.

Basically, it's their busy server, so we're just going to have to wait until they adjust it or Christmas nubbies get tired of it. (b'-')b

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back