• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wild Member Appears

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2014
    Hello everyone!

Im from Portugal, have 21 years old, and I love shiny hunting!

I dont care that much about competitive training and battling, all I want its to collect shinies! :3

Also, im finding really funny to have all different friend safaris! If you add me let me know! ;)

PEACE!

Ohh yeah, shiny hunting! I'm a huge fan myself. One of my luckiest moments in X was finding a Psyduck and Hoppip shiny within five minutes of each other. <3 Hopefully that means I'll have more good luck down the road because my current goal is to nab a shiny Zangoose if at all possible, haha.

Big welcome to the forum, Kyrumatu! You should check out the Your Gen VI Shiny Pokemon thread in the X/Y board to share what shinies you've gotten with us. You can discuss a whole lot more in the sixth generation board and there is quite a lot to talk about as far as shinies are concerned so you're totally going to fit in nicely there. Perhaps we can trade friend codes, too, so shoot me a private message anytime if you're interested in adding me. I'd do the honors of messaging you but I'm going back and forth and am a bit busy, ug.

See you around! :) I hope you enjoy the forum as much as we all do. Let the staff know if you need help and be sure not to disappear on us, okay? :3

Years
    Heya Kyrumatu! (Awesome name btw)

So, you're Portuguese I see? That country is famous for its soccer, such as Ronaldo. But aside from that, glad to see you joined PC because we're sure to have your interests on Pokemon covered. If you are a dedicated shiny hunter, there's that thread Sheep showed you around but we also have a shiny hunters club in Pokemon Clubs. Definitely worth checking out if you are interested in talking with fellow shiny hunters.

Aside from that, I sure hope you can stick around for everything else we have on offer since we are diverse. And yeah, do stick around and if you ever need a new friend don't hesitate to leave me a visitor message. I may not be a shiny hunter myself, but I do love showing newbies around. Have fun and I'll be seeing ya around!

- Hikari

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hey there, shiny hunter! Welcome! I believe your best haven is to check out the Shiny Hunters Club that's located within Pokemon Clubs. If you want to discuss your progress on shiny hunting, or show off your prized shinies, you can in that group as well. I believe you can also discuss shinies in the Trade Corner as well. It's worth checking out. :)

Also, I see you're interested in other friend safari's right? Check out this thread where you can add in your friend safari and your friend code, while others ask to add you to theirs. As PC brings you a little closer to friends with the new games, anything is possible!

Speaking of shinies, I am proud to have a shiny Sceptile in my White. It was gifted by a friend of mine who no longer comes here. But I still cherish it. <3

Sheep and Synerjee are the mods here of the forums, so don't hesitate to contact her should you have any questions ok! ^_^

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Wild Member Appears

Hey, I used to shiny hunt all the time! Although that was when I felt as though my luck was better than today, but, it was pretty fun to do! But tell me, how many shinies do you have? I think I have about... 6? I'd love to find a shiny Mawile... someday, but it's getting a little tricky, ahhaha.

Wild Member Appears

Hm, since Mawile is a steel type, perhaps I can make some sort of steel detection system? That'll make finding them a lot easier!

Wild Member Appears

(Note to self, cancel spider project and create operation Mawile in a While!)

Wild Member Appears

Anyways, I really wish you great luck on your shiny hunting! And welcome to PC, new friend! You're more than welcome to contact me anytime you'd like to talk! Annnd I hope that you'll enjoy your stay during your time here on PC! Annnnd scientifically speaking, have a great day!

Back