• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wild Rina appears!

SqishyRina

Sqishy~
    Years
    Hello, I'm Rina; a relatively eccentric girl from the UK with an extensive collection of Pokemon plushes (and 11 3DSs :P).

I get up to quite a lot of things, both related to Pokemon, and not. I'm an avid competitor in the Pokemon Video Game Championship series, as well as a general Pokemon battler. As mentioned earlier, I'm a collector of anything Pokemon, and I've even made a lot of my own Pokemon plushes. I also take many of these plushes travelling the world with me, and I have photos of them in over a dozen countries! :D

I'm also a programmer, and am currently working on developing my own video game - a rather ambitious project so far, as the development team consists of pretty much just myself. I also went with an idea that required some insane math to pull off. But I'm good at this type of thing, so I'm sure I'll have something to brag about in the future if I ever get a release! :P

また、あたしは日本語で通信できるわ!

Anyway, that's a little about me. Hello to anyone reading this! ^_^

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello there. It's a pleasure to meet you and welcome to PC. Hope you have a good time here.

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    Hey Rina! Welcome to the Pokécommunity forums!

That's cool that you are obssessed with Pokémon but hey, who isn't here x3
    I can't believe you own that many 3ds' that is insane!

If you need any tips on your comp teams or any battling help you can find this under the trading section of the forums, or if you have any other questions don't hesitate to drop me a message on my profile for a chat.

~

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    E-Eleven 3Ds's?! That's quite the collection! I barely have three myself, hah! But I have some plushies too; they're really awesome. Mmm, and nice to meet you, Rina! It's really amazing having a great fan of the franchise such as yourself join our PC family! I'm Dragon, a staff member of this forum, and I'm pleased to meet you! I hope we'll be wonderfully great friends. <33

So far I only have Deerling, Milotic, some eeveelutions, and some other obscure ones as plushies - maybe I oughta step up my game on that front, ohoho. Ah, if you're a developer, then you'll love our Game Development board, which is the place to discuss game development related matters, of if you want a place to show off your game! Hope it bodes well for you~~

Enjoy your time, and if you have any questions about the forums, I'd love to help! And see you later, feraligatr. <33

Years
    I recognize this name from Tumblr... all that Pokemon plushie photography of yours has ended up on my reblogs from time to time. It's so glad to finally meet you Rina!

So, you came here for working on fangames? Not what I was expecting at first, but we are huge in the ROM hack and fangame department as one of the few Pokemon forums that even downright allows it, so you picked a great community indeed. The Game Development board (as covered by a certain friendly guy up there) will definitely be the place to get started.

I would leave more, but the others beat me to it so good luck, see you and happy holidays!

SqishyRina

Sqishy~
    Years
    Ah, if you're a developer, then you'll love our Game Development board, which is the place to discuss game development related matters, of if you want a place to show off your game!

Holy crap, I didn't even notice there was a Game Development board! :O

So, you came here for working on fangames? Not what I was expecting at first, but we are huge in the ROM hack and fangame department as one of the few Pokemon forums that even downright allows it, so you picked a great community indeed.

Actually, I was just invited by Achromatic! xP

SqishyRina

Sqishy~
    Years
    Eleven? I don't even have one 3DS, haha. But that sounds great if you ask me, any of them is special for you?

Well I have a capture card, and 2 Japanese ones. I have a main five that I usually like to use for most purposes. It's also amusing to see people's reactions whenever I come up on their StreetPass 11 times.

Also, relevant.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    Hello and welcome to PC. Hope you have an awesome time here. Wow eleven? That's...quite a lot haha! Well hope to see you around. Have a great day!

You seem like a pretty driven individual which I admire in people. (b'')b Welcome and good meeting you, Rina!

Developing a game seems very tedious but also very rewarding once you have something ready to publish.. PC is an especially good place for that sort of thing since we have so many members interested in both game-making and trying out newly-made fangames. Be sure to shoot me a message if you have questions about anything here.. or one of the other lovely users who volunteered, of course. ;p See you!

Back