• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Will Ghetsis Return?

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
  • did anybody see the new scans? if so, then you probably know the games aren't a recolor (or a "directors cut"), what do you think this says about the return of Ghetsis?

User19sq

Since Zekrom and Reshiram are slated to come back in Black 2 and White 2 respectively, then N is guaranteed to return. And with that, Ghetsis is most likely to return again as well. So I'm betting my money on yes.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2012
    here's speculation, What if.... ghetsis escaped to a completely different region to try the samething. Your guy will be a new person in a new region trying to stop him there too. With N helping you along the way. But the good thing about this region is that you have generation 4 and 5 pokemon.

Lucariland

Uchiha
    Years
  • There might be that he returns, but I dont think he will have a big role, I think N is the one we should get "worry" for. He probably have the opisit of the one you catches :)
    Sry for bad english

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Surely if he was a main character in Black & White and these are direct sequels he will have some role in these upcoming games, they can't just exclude him altogether.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • I always felt in whatever way shape and form the version(s) would have been that Ghetsis would be included within the story, since he was a central villain along with N(who wasn't really a villain per say, but had differing aspects on pokemon relationships and what not) in BW. My guess is that both Ghetsis and the Shadow Triad will make some sort of appearance in BW2. For me there is much left to be desired as to where he went and what he was doing after he left.

User19sq

I personally think that Ghetsis will certainly return. I mean, N is guaranteed to return, seeing as how he lods half of the version mascot to B2 and W2, but he's pretty much a good guy by then. The story still needs an antagonist to make it an actual story. So, of course, who will be the one to claim that role?

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013
    I think I'd be more surprised if he didn't show up. His role in the first game seemed too important for him to just disappear in the sequel. Not to mention the fact that he did get away. Even if he's not the major antagonist again, he's likely to have a cameo. And if not Ghetsis... maybe N?

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2016
    One of the first things I noticed when BW2 were first announced is that Black Kyurem (which is highly likely to be closely connected with Zekrom) is the mascot for Black 2, and White Kyurem (which is likely to be closely related, if not is Reshiram) is the mascot for White 2. In Black, N took Zekrom with him, and vice-versa in White...does this facilitate N's coming back? Will the Black and White mascots be combined with Kyurem somehow? Will N's legendary be taken from him by Ghetsis or some other villainous person, and used for dark purposes?

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • One of the first things I noticed when BW2 were first announced is that Black Kyurem (which is highly likely to be closely connected with Zekrom) is the mascot for Black 2, and White Kyurem (which is likely to be closely related, if not is Reshiram) is the mascot for White 2. In Black, N took Zekrom with him, and vice-versa in White...does this facilitate N's coming back? Will the Black and White mascots be combined with Kyurem somehow? Will N's legendary be taken from him by Ghetsis or some other villainous person, and used for dark purposes?

yeah thats what I was thinking, if the follow the part where N got the other Legendary, which they would have too to make the game make any sort of sense, N will make a return to (maybe) help you out with the battle with ????(Ghetsis?)????

Years
  • Maybe he will, maybe he wont. If he does, I could see it being a Wi-Fi event or something, sort of like the battle with Giovanni in HG/SS.

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    I hope he will. This time, I wouldn't mind battling the shadow triad. I think it would be cool to battle them early in the game and once you beat one they leave you with a message Ghetsis sent them with, maybe about the rebirth of team plasma.

Back