• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Winter Haven] Ice Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    It seems like the mucus helps it attack o.o I don't understand how that possibly works, but it doesn't exactly seem vital for survival in my mind. ^_^

Here's another quote from Cubchoo's Pokédex entry in White:

It sniffs the snot back up because the mucus provides the raw material for its moves.

It sounds disgusting, but hey, that certainly is unique! XD

I wanted to get a Sneasel in SS, but unfortunately it's only obtainable when I'm really far in the game. :(

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years

I wanted to get a Sneasel in SS, but unfortunately it's only obtainable when I'm really far in the game. :(

It certainly is. XD
    I have a Sneasel on White, since I knew my team would be full by the time I got to a sneasel in HG. It evolved into a Weavile, and that thing can kill.

Years
    It seems like the mucus helps it attack o.o I don't understand how that possibly works, but it doesn't exactly seem vital for survival in my mind. ^_^
    Exactly how it's deadly. Imagine being attacked and coated in your opponent's potent nasal slime, makes you wanna kill yourself, yes? xD And judging from the blue color, the mucus also looks cold. It could not only spread germs as mucus, but also freeze the enemy. IMO, it's VERY vital for survival, especially in the tundras. ;3

Last edited:
    Years
    -Username- PokemonLady

-Reason to Join- Gotta love the Cold/Icy type Pokemon

-Choose 1 Pokemon- Cloyster

-Answer any current topic- Cubchoo is totally the cutest ice pokemon between the 2...

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Exactly how it's deadly. Imagine being attacked and coated in your opponent's potent nasal slime, makes you wanna kill yourself, yes? xD And judging from the blue color, the mucus also looks cold. It could not only spread germs as mucus, but also freeze the enemy. IMO, it's VERY vital for survival, especially in the tundras. ;3

True true....coated in freezing mucus and then frozen to death. Funny scenario. XD

-Username- PokemonLady

-Reason to Join- Gotta love the Cold/Icy type Pokemon

-Choose 1 Pokemon- Cloyster

-Answer any current topic- Cubchoo is totally the cutest ice pokemon between the 2...

Welcome, you're officially in the club. :3 Your Cloyster will be up in no time.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    [Winter Haven] Ice Club

I found this picture earlier whilst browsing and thought I had to show it here... I mean wow, Articuno looks amazing here! Certainly my favourite Ice type legendary at least. <3

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
    Which Ice Type looks the scariest?
    I'd have to go with Mamoswine, a giant mammoth charging at you, Hell yeah I'm scared.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    Regice. Well, let's just say I'm not a huge fan of Pokémon that doesn't really... move.

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Mamoswine, Beartic, and Regice. I must agree with all of you, but in real life, I'm more scared of things that float with no arms and legs...for some reason. Of course, The ice-cream pokemon always looks cute, no matter what...
    [Winter Haven] Ice Club

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    I feel Cryogonal is a little misunderstood... It has such a cute cry, and it looks like it would float around happily. I mean, it's just a cute, innocent snowflake! :3

I don't know, maybe I'm crazy, but Cryogonal is officially excluded from my list of creepy Pokémon! XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Which Ice Type looks the scariest?
    I'd have to go with Mamoswine, a giant mammoth charging at you, Hell yeah I'm scared.

I'd definitely have to go with Cryoganal. Mamoswine I actually find somewhat cute tbh, but Cryoganal is just... Eww... It'd slowly approach you, freeze you in place and then suck out your soul ;o; (In my mind...)

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    I feel Cryogonal is a little misunderstood... It has such a cute cry, and it looks like it would float around happily. I mean, it's just a cute, innocent snowflake! :3

I don't know, maybe I'm crazy, but Cryogonal is officially excluded from my list of creepy Pokémon! XD

:cer_laugh: You're right on that one, but another pokemon I can point out is Abomasnow. Sure, it evolves from such a cute pokemon, or to me its cute, but you would first instantly think it's the yeti or something, if you believe in those myths.
    Spoiler:

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
    Now that I think about it, most ice types are freaky in a way. Jynx, Froslass, Mamoswine, Regice, Glalie, Beartic, Cryogonal. Thats alot of scary for a type with such a small amount of pokemon.

Bonus Picture of jynx
    [Winter Haven] Ice Club

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Now that I think about it, most ice types are freaky in a way. Jynx, Froslass, Mamoswine, Regice, Glalie, Beartic, Cryogonal. Thats alot of scary for a type with such a small amount of pokemon.

Bonus Picture of jynx
    [Winter Haven] Ice Club

Oh poor Jynx. :cer_giggle: I hope she's not that bad...I mean...she's supposed to be quite like a lady. Well, you're right on that one. Many scary pokemon in a small amount, but they all have their cute moments. :3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Bonus Picture of jynx
    [Winter Haven] Ice Club

Ewww... That's... Very... Disturbing... x.x (Lol at the link btw, coconut milkyway?? XD) I really hope Jynx wouldn't actually look like that irl, it ruins my idea of it completely :( I always thought Jynx was this jolly little cheerful Pokemon! D:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    Username: angelomanalo
    Reason to Join: Well,it has my Favorite Ice Type,Sneasel!
    Partner: I'd pick the Weavile I caught in White....It's just that because of the Dark/Ice Typing!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back