• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WitchHunt - Endgame

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
  • Tbh I do think at least one of the court members is a witch. It's likely that maf picked their own representative to be part of the court and voted for that person. With two of the court members being confirmed inno, it leads us to either of Alex Kaz or Johnny being a mafia. I have a good townread on Alex Kaz due to the way he's been acting, but with Johnny, I'm kinda suspicious of his behavior, especially regarding the Court Kill? It may be town vs town, but I think there's a greater chance that one of the maf is truly a witch and I'm inclined to believe it is Johnny.

[Vote] Johnny

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years

• Vote Count 5.3

SirDolan (4) - Sparkin, jdthebud, Desinishon, gimmepie
    Desinishon (1) - Johnny
    Johnny (1) - Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Currently Not Voting (6): Bidoof FTW, SirDolan, Ras!, HyperMorian, Nakuzami, Alex Kaz

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch at the end of day!

It takes 10 votes to lynch and end the day early!

The day ends in 37 hours at 11:59pm EST on Saturday, July 22nd.

Sparkin

Ok guys, I know y'all are suspecting Johnny and that, but can we atleast leave that for the court kill? Town or not, Johnny is still a member of the court, and I want to have that nk.
    So today, don't lynch Johnny. You can debate all that you want
    if Johnny is proved to be witch, I'll force a court kill on him. Sparking's promess. I can see that Alex won't object on that.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • Ok guys, I know y'all are suspecting Johnny and that, but can we atleast leave that for the court kill? Town or not, Johnny is still a member of the court, and I want to have that nk.
    So today, don't lynch Johnny. You can debate all that you want
    if Johnny is proved to be witch, I'll force a court kill on him. Sparking's promess. I can see that Alex won't object on that.

Okay. You're king, so you can be trusted. Well, I was confused with the sudden change of stance from wanting to vote Sir Dolan to not wanting to vote Sir Dolan. Also, I'm going by the logic that one of the court members must be a witch and I townread Alex more than you.

Well then, I'll be following the king's vote, [Unvote] Johnny and [Vote] Sir Dolan

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • [Vote] SirDolan

Previously, we inquired about her defense and yet she didn't comply with a reply whatsoever. At first, I'm inclined to believe that the former player was bored (literally) with the game. Seeing at how she didn't make a sentence of defense made me believe that there was certainly something behind the role and the alignment that she donned secretly.

Aside from things that are to be dealt by the court tonight, I doubt there'd be anything worth of mention other than repeating the point of dead players being the game deciding factors.

Superjolt

Years
  • It's a little early but I have a pounding headache and still having internet issues so I'm gonna end the day now...

Sorry to Alex for almost missing that vote! This vote count should be correct

Final Day 5 Vote Count

SirDolan (9) - Alex Kaz, Sparkin, jdthebud, Desinishon, gimmepie, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Bidoof FTW, Nakuzami, HyperMorian
    Desinishon (1) - Johnny

Currently Not Voting (2): SirDolan, Ras!

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch at the end of day!

It takes 10 votes to lynch and end the day early!

Superjolt

Years

• WitchHunt

Night 5

The villagers set their sights on an elderly woman, chanting and shouting as they prepared to hang her...

SirDolan, the B.O.D. has been lynched!

It is now Night 5.

All night actions should be sent to me through PM or Discord, additionally roles like the BOD, DOB, etc. if they're still alive should queue targets with me in the event of their death (any other roles that would like to queue something with me may do so if they wish).

Night 5 ends in 24 hours at 11:59pm EST on Sunday, July 19th.

Players

Alive

Johnny
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru
    Sparkin
    gimmepie (replaced Fletch)
    jdthebud
    Bidoof FTW
    Desinishon
    Ras!
    HyperMorian
    Nakuzami
    Alex Kaz

Dead

EvilChameleon as ???
    L'Belle as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    Ash as ???
    purplecicada as the D.O.B.
    Aaron as ???
    Abby as ???
    mew_nani as ???
    Home as ???
    Bardothren as the Spiritualist
    SirDolan (replaced Sword Master) as the B.O.D.

Spoiler:

Superjolt

Years

• WitchHunt

Day 6

The number of villagers continued to shrink. Kiyotaka's body was found by the rocks along the creek in the northern part of town, and Naku was found among the crates in the town square marketplace...

One was lucky to still be alive, however.

Ras! survived a kill attempt!

Kiyotaka Ishimaru was killed in the night!

Nakuzami was killed in the night!

Players

Alive

Johnny
    Sparkin
    gimmepie (replaced Fletch)
    jdthebud
    Bidoof FTW
    Desinishon
    Ras!
    HyperMorian
    Alex Kaz

Dead

EvilChameleon as ???
    L'Belle as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    Ash as ???
    purplecicada as the D.O.B.
    Aaron as ???
    Abby as ???
    mew_nani as ???
    Home as ???
    Bardothren as the Spiritualist
    SirDolan (replaced Sword Master) as the B.O.D.
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
    Nakuzami as ???

Superjolt

Years
  • It is now Day 6!

Vote Count 6.0

Currently Not Voting (9): Johnny, Sparkin, gimmepie , jdthebud, Bidoof FTW, Desinishon, Ras!, HyperMorian, Alex Kaz

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch at the end of day!

It now takes 5 votes on a player and 5 requests to end the day in order to end the day early!

The day ends in 72 hours at 11:59pm EST on Wednesday, July 26th.
    Spoiler:

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Okay there's no roles that switch people or redirect actions right? So I know for a fact the demons targeted me and a mafia to do the switching. The sad thing is you don't, so you only have my word for it.
    The only reasonable conclusion I can come up with is that the demons were expecting one of me and Johnny to be investigated after yesterday's events, so they switched us up. Not sure who else they would switch me up with.
    I mean, the priest is confirmed to be town, so doof has no real reason to lie.

So, we killed Ishi last night, we chose between gp and Ishi. Was a kinda tough call.
    That leaves us with Naku and Ras.

Did maf use up their double kill? Or is Naku the illusion kill and he was maf all along? O shit. Maybe it is the illusion kill and they switched me up with Naku.

Doof why did you choose to investigate me btw?

Another thing that seems hella strange is the acolyte surviving a kill.
    > How did he survive a kill?
    > Why did the mafia target a currently vanilla role?
    > Did the angels reaaaally choose to protect the acolyte? Freaking why?
    > I was the one switched, and definitely with a maf, so Ras and I being switched and mafia accidentally targeting him instead of me is out of the question.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Smh.
    What happened to everyone town reading me the whole game?
    You forget that in a matter of seconds and not even consider the demon shenanigans that are in play on this game?

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I'm at work so I don't have time to make well thought out quality posts right now, but this happening the day after I suggest Naku is investigated reeks pretty badly.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Hmmm... I actually believe Alex has a point here. I investigated you because you seemed quite off, and I never liked how you dismissed the idea of there being zero witches in the court when you outed. I felt as though if you were witch you could easily take advantage of the fact that you're in the court and use it to make no one suspect you.

Knowing this, let's take a refresher read of the OP and come with some theories.

If we go under the assumption that you are truly town and the demons targeted you, I would then believe that they targeted you because you and another user were in a clear argument, and honestly the group consensus was "Hey let's kill/investigate johnny" then of course I'm to go after him, right?

Killing Naku would also fit right into the witches plan IF Dolan was scum. No one can target Johnny under the theory that he defended a mafia (This is under the assumption that Naku checked Dolan last night, which I personally would've done), especially when the foundation for the defense was honestly flimsy as fuck. This would basically secure Johnny if I not only investigated him, but Naku had no chance to give results saying Dolan is ____.

Actually, I'm very inclined to believe that Naku dying confirms Dolan to be mafia. If by some chance I investigated neither of the switched players (if we assume they are Johnny and Alex, which honestly I believe is the most plausible idea here), then we still have a weak case to lynch Johnny because Dolan could've been town and Johnny's defense would therefore have been okay.

Because, why kill Naku now unless they had something to hide? Why not kill me instead? I believe that I was kept alive because the mafia wanted me to take the bait and fall into a trap. Not only that, if mafia predicted me to investigate a townie then they could switch and lead us on a trail of mislynches until the true witch/es could finally put the nail in the coffin. Anyone I investigate is basically unconfirmed from this point on. We have no way of knowing if we're lynching correctly until the game ends with a town or Coven win.

So, I think it's time to hope that we're reading the mafia correctly, and that leads me to [Unvote] Alex Kaz and [Vote] Johnny

EDIT: God this game is fucking good, Superjolt you're an amazing host and I want to thank you, this truly feels like a battle of wits and deception

Years
  • [Unvote] Alex Kaz

never considered that possibility......fine play by Demons

shi-ne
    [Vote] Johnny

I think two kills might be due to....Last Stand: If the Witches are ever down to one living player, they may kill up to two targets per night

Edit: ninja'd

Back