• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WitchHunt - Endgame

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
Years
  • Holy fuck I seriously thought that the double kill is a one of, much like the illusion kill. If the illusion kill wasn't used up until now, and there is only one mafia, then there is a chance Naku is the last scum and fake killed the last scum to make himself literally unkillable. Holy. Fucking. Shit.
    Please don't rush to vote, I'll be home in 2 hours I wanna properly analyze this

Years
  • So, alex is claiming to have been hit by the illusion kill? Do we have any way to debunk the illusion theory?

I feel like Naku probably wasn't lying, he gave us mafia to kill after all. So I dunno why he wasn't being protected.

Honestly I always find games harder to follow when I get thrown in as a replacement, so sorry if I'm not overly helpful here.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • u high m8

There is no illusionist in this game. Please go read the op and be useful tyvm.

So there's two possible scenarios.
    1. Mafia has only one remaining member, so that member targeted two people last night, Naku and Ras.
    In this scenario there is also the possibility one was the mafia kill and one was the illusion kill, and that remaining mafia chose not to utilize the second kill. I don't really think anyone would throw away the chance to get two kills in, though, so I'll rule that out. Unless Naku is the last scum and wanted everyone to think he's dead.

2. There's more than one mafia members, most probably two, low chance of three, though unlikely I think. One was the actual kill, other was the illusion kill.

So, I'll tell you what. You might think that's nuts, but I say we stack our votes on Naku. See if the majority works and he's lynched. If he's not lynched then he's dead.
    (There is also the chance majority can work on an actual dead person being voted, and I'd like Superjolt to clarify that asap please.)

I also can't work out why the acolyte survived the nightkill. Only thing that makes sense is the angels protected him, trying to wifom the mafia.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Btw @Superjolt : Are you announcing mylo/lylo?

Edit : reread day 6 post, there is no majority, just the ability to end the day early with 5 requests

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • We won't know for sure if Mafia are down to one member or not until the next night, since it's possible one of those kills is an illusion kill (which would be Naku in this case). One thing we could try to verify that is to have someone try to target Naku with an action that gets a result and if it succeeds then we know Naku is alive?

Sparkin

I think Ras survived because of BOD, which makes me think that SirDolan is town, which makes Kiyotaka a witch. That or the angels did a good job.
    Nakuzami can't be a witch, she's a townread. And her reports have been helping us, when she could fake it to make us believe a fake number of fake alignments.

Also, don't ask why Johnny is still here.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I say we stack our votes on Naku.

EDIT: At first I was not okay with this, then I thought there was no harm in it, now I just think it's a huge waste of time. I'm confirmed inno, so generally in games like EM I would lead the lynch right? Well, I'm 99.999% sure Naku was inno, and It's pretty obvious that Dolan is mafia, so I think that you need to stop distracting the town with your crazy theories, let's not forget you're the one who's facing a scum cop report.

Let's count our mafias.

Purplecicada
    Nani
    Dolan

I believe Jolt said there are 5 total? Unless I'm missing someone we should have 2 mafia left.

Last edited:

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Jolt said there's 6 in a 23+ player setup and we're 22. So that means 5 mafias, yes.
    I'm planning to make a post after I reread everything, so I won't reply to you yet, doof. I am planning to, though.

On another note, this might be kinda late, but should we all claim who we voted for the court? If we do believe the mafia stacked their votes on one of their own, this could potentially help. I voted Ishi.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Why are you excluding the possibility of the illusion kill? I don't get it.

I also have no idea what Ockham's Razor is, so if you would care to explain, that would be great.

I also haven't voted you yet, even if I believe there's a good chance you and I were switched up, for what it matters.

Also, this might be probably me derping, but why are we dead certain SirDolan was 100% scum? Only because of the Last Stand theory?

Edit : 11/10 too many alsos

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Oh, by the way, I'm doing a rereading and gathering posts I wanna highlight that stood out to me. I'll be double or triple posting (each post will be posted separately) because if I just post a huge wall of text, many of it will be lost and I won't get my answers. Posts being posted solo will also enable people to just press the reply button and not have to deal with erasing everything uneeded.
    So apologies, but I'm probably gonna be spamming a bit, depends on how much I find.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • "Simplest explanation is often the right one."
    So you are basically saying I'm scum. Fair enough.
    You are contradicting yourself, though.

You are saying SirDolan was scum, using as proof the theory that Last Stand is being used.

Then how would you explain me voting to kill SirDolan in the court chat? You're saying I would go to such lengths to bus a teammate?

There is no obsession over the illusion kill, by the way, and I am greatly annoyed you keep presenting it as such. I am merely saying that the illusion kill is a thing, and that there is a chance it was used last night. So I am saying we should not ditch that theory because it might be true. You can give it a low probability rate, and that is perfectly acceptable, but I will definitely not accept outright ditching the possibility.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I stand by my vote. After yesterday I really cannot support any idea other than Alex is either mafia or demon switched, and I also think that the only other viable option would be with Johnny, since that would clear him if I investigated him instead (their argument really gave them the spotlight of the game), and since I believe Alex has been acting in a much more townly manner, I think Johnny should die this phase.

I also am beginning to think that there is only one mafia left instead of two, and that one died that we don't know about. I don't have any proof of this but it's just my gut feeling (inb4 gunner gut)

If you agree with what I'm saying, vote Johnny and end the phase. If there's only one mafia then we have two very serious candidates and little else to discuss.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • Not like I'll flip out as what you may think for the entire time, for myself being incompetent enough that I suggest we should review what hasn't been brought up into discussion as for now.

We want to see what was the Inquisitor doing from the start until the present day.

Back