• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WitchHunt - Endgame

Sparkin

Hyper Survival. That's double confirmed for ya.

[Vote] gimmepie

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Yup. Sorry for doubting you Hyper. Although I am a bit confused as to why Hyper was targeted, I think there were better targets, like Sparkin'.

[Lynch] gimmepie

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I don't think there's anything left to say tbh, so I might as well request for a phase change. At this point I just wanna see who's the last scum.
    (Not gonna lie, part of me wants gp to be the last one, but another part screams illusion kill is gonna win the game)

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Vote Count 8.1

gimmepie (5) - Alex Kaz, Sparkin, jdthebud, Desinishon, HyperMorian
    Alex Kaz (1) - gimmepie

With 6 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch at the end of day!

It now takes 4 votes on a player and 4 requests to end the day in order to end the day early!

The day ends in 49 hours at approximately 1:00pm EST on Saturday, August 5th.

Let me know if anyone else wants to end the day early! Otherwise carry on as normal!
    Spoiler:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • I don't think there's anything left to say tbh, so I might as well request for a phase change. At this point I just wanna see who's the last scum.
    (Not gonna lie, part of me wants gp to be the last one, but another part screams illusion kill is gonna win the game)
    What's your take on why Hyper was targeted last phase?

Superjolt

Years
  • Day's over! gimmepie is lynched.

It is now Night 8. Y'all know what to do. You have 24 hours, but the night can be sped up and end in around 10-12 hours if I get everything I need from Angels/Demons/Witches.

Sorry for the lack of a proper phase post, I'll add that in when I have time!

Spoiler:

Superjolt

Years

• WitchHunt

Night 8

Angry and paranoid, the villagers wasted no time with discussion. They immediately turned to gimmepie and strung him up...

gimmepie has been lynched!

It is now Night 8.

All night actions should be sent to me through PM or Discord, additionally roles like the BOD, DOB, etc. if they're still alive should queue targets with me in the event of their death (any other roles that would like to queue something with me may do so if they wish).

Night 8 ends in approximately 24 hours at Noon EST on Sunday, August 6th.

If Angels/Demons/Witches/anyone else with a NA agree to it, I can end the night in about 11 hours instead!

Players

Alive

Sparkin
    jdthebud
    Desinishon
    HyperMorian
    Alex Kaz

Dead

EvilChameleon as ???
    L'Belle as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    Ash as ???
    purplecicada as the D.O.B.
    Aaron as ???
    Abby as ???
    mew_nani as ???
    Home as ???
    Bardothren as the Spiritualist
    SirDolan (replaced Sword Master) as the B.O.D.
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Johnny as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    Pecilia (replaced Ras!) as ???
    gimmepie (replaced Fletch) as ???

Years
  • I don't know what to say other than I never invested so much time on any UG game, I tried my best. I was suspicious of Alex early on. But started town reading him when we were lynching Sir Dolan. I don't know what more to say. I think that's the reason he was confusing us with freakin illusion kill theory so we waste a lynch on voting naku and he pretty much led all the town lynch after johnny got lynched. That's all.

[Lynch]Alex Kaz

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Mylo? Mislynch and lose? That means that we lose only if we lynch the wrong person. Implying we can survive by no lynching. Is there a way of making it through after no lynching in a 3 people setup? Only if the mafia targeted jd and the other non confirmed townie, who would survive with the angels' help.
    My question is : is this scenario sufficient for the situation to be called Mylo even if it is stupid? I mean, if I were mafia I would just stack both of my nightkills on Desi, guaranteeing the win for my team.
    Or is it that there's a 4th person alive, who was illusion killed?
    I think I've never addressed the argument of people talking after they're illusion killed (assuming the illusion killed one was town). I believe, as it would make perfect sense for this game, that people don't get a pm that they died. So when you read the thread you see you died. Death posts are also forbidden, so if you think you're dead you're not gonna post anymore in this thread, as the rules clearly state. So how exactly is a townie who was illusion killed supposed to come and say anything? They think they're dead.
    But the mafia can also illusion kill one of their own, which would clearly work wonders. It might actually be the case for this game, with Naku being the only possible candidate. I mean, the night after I suggest doof investigates Naku, doof chooses to investigate me and I come up as mafia when I'm not. It's clear I was switched up with a mafia by the demons.
    Naku also conveniently dies that same night and with doof's report he would come up as innocent, giving us zero reason to suspect him. I mean, why would you kill the gravedigger, whose alignment is not certain, when you can kill the priest, who's a confirmed innocent? It makes no sense at all. That's why I've been obsessing over the ilusion kill, and with the game being in mylo and not lylo with only 3 people left alive, I'm seriously gonna go ahead and
    [Vote] Nakuzami
    Desi's contribution hasn't been exactly great, but I just find it hard to believe he would suggest Nani to be investigated when there's no reason to bus. The only reason I can come up with is the mafia having discussed about this beforehand, and having agreed for purple (the only dead mafia aka demon at the time) to swap Nani with an innocent. That would essentially clear Nani and put her in the exact opposite position of mine after doof came out and said I'm scum. A scum confirmed to be innocent after a demon swap.
    The only question I can't answer in this scenario is why Nani? In a scum team consisted of purple, sir Dolan, Nani, Desi, why pick the person who trash posts all the time making them essentially immune to proper reading? I can't seem to put the pieces together in this scenario, which makes me hesitant to think Desi is the scum.

Anyway, let's take yet another approach to the game. Let's assume Naku wasn't the illusion kill. By now surely the illusion kill has happened. Who was targeted and why?

Back