• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WitchHunt - Endgame

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
Years
  • So let's analyze HM's survival.
    >HM claimed peeping Tom, and that's not a role that can survive a kill on its own.
    >Illusion kill is always successful, meaning it presents its target as dead, so that is not the case.

These two factors make me think HM is indeed town.
    However, there is a scenario in which he could be mafia, and that would be SirDolan giving him an extra life and he decided to target himself. I don't give this scenario much hope, I just present it as a possibility and I, personally, am keeping in the back of my mind that HM is not 100% confirmed, but like 95% rather.

@Superjolt : I forgot to ask when SirDolan died, but is BOD's extra life's target announced?

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I swear this game is gonna be the end of me. Anyway, since there's been 2 nightkills twice in a row now, we can safely conclude that there is only one mafia left. Whether an illusion kill happened or not, it can only happen once, so a second double nightkill means that last stand is definitely in effect.
    You might call me crazy, but I'm starting to have an obsession about Naku being illusion killed...

I also said at some point in the court chat that HM and Home have to be on the same team. HM came out and said that he used his NA on the watcher and found out Home is town sided. This works 2 ways : either it was honest and it makes both of them town, or it was coverup for his scum buddy Home, who is the second potential illusion kill. But since we're certain there's only one mafia left, that rules the possibility of Home being illusion killed out, since his scum buddy HM would be a second mafia member alive, and last stand couldn't be in effect.
    Looking at that list, the only possible candidate left is gp. Much less fos on Desi simply because there is noone else left. But I'm fairly certain of Desi's innocence simply because I don't think he's a guy that could ever preemptively bus his scum teammate Nani.

Anyways, this game will be the end of me.
    [Vote] gimmepie

On a side note, if the angels haven't used their double protection yet, please use it on Pecilia. We need him alive tomorrow as that last investigation might prove to be game winning. I'd also advise against talking openly about who should be investigated, because of the demons' switch. (but then again, they're just gonna swap the last scum with anyone so they appear inno if investigated, so screw this shit. Maybe the angels dont even wanna protect Pecilia after taking this into consideration.)

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • It doesn't make much sense, but given
    1. The players left
    2. gp's overall activity and
    3. gp is a bulletproof
    I'm thinking it's him.

There's another thing to think about, which is whether Johnny was scum.
    If he wasn't, then last stand could potentially have been in effect since the day after SirDolan died.
    If he was, last stand was only activated last night, which would mean that the kill on Naku was in fact an illusion kill.
    Johnny had us (the court) kill Abby, so there's no way to know since the apprentice is long gone. His kill choices were questionable. He also wouldn't have any of my reasoning against killing Abby, which is weird (despite him being Johnny).
    I'm also considering both Johnny and Naku perfectly capable of pulling such a play out, and that's why I'm being paranoid over the last two game days. I wanted to lynch Naku, in the off chance he's alive, but doof called it a time waste, so I'm now looking for another person to lynch and the only one I could find is gp.
    Do you have any alternative to suggest?

Years
  • It's definitely not me :')
    This has been far from my best game, but I never play well as a replacement. It's just not a strength of mine.

Assuming Johnny was mafia and that Alex is innocent, could either jd or Doof2 be maf?

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years

Doof was the priest, aka cop, confirmed by multiple sources.
    jd is the fanatic, confirmed by doof to be innocent.

Years

Doof was the priest, aka cop, confirmed by multiple sources.
    jd is the fanatic, confirmed by doof to be innocent.

Okay, I had missed the multiple sources.
    But Doof being confirmed by multiple people means he and jd definitely aren't a maf team. So yeah, we're probably down to just one mafia.

From my perspective, it's not me. I'm also still assuming for now that it isn't you. So that leaves Morian, Pecilia and Desi. Anything that I should know about them that I might have missed?

I want to hear from you three!

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • To avoid further misconception, Pecilia is the Acolyte who's replacing Ras!. Our former late Priest seems to be confident that he was town.

"From your perspective", right. That sentence suggests that you aren't a witch, but it's still possible that you are one. For someone who has been lacking info up until now, that sounds like a rather scummy act more than a reasonable excuse.

I'll be real frank here. I really doubt I would've gotten that extra life from the B.O.D.. If I was aware of such action being bestowed upon me, wouldn't I normally be notified by it? And if there was indeed a notification about it, then I've yet to receive any notification about it.

The only possible thing that I could think of is that the angels saved me. The reason is because most players who were debating before previously were haunted and protected at the same time, although they eventually backfired with them unable to protect them anymore. I'm one of the few that they could protect, and if they chose me, then I believe that they were on my side.

At this point, I was still alive after being attacked but on the other hand, our Priest is now dead. If Doof was to be illusion killed, then he'd rather appear and say that he was okay to debunk the whole two more witches theory. This simply means that there is only one more witch which we have to figure out.

If we are to believe that Nakuzami was illusion killed and is still alive, perhaps we could be going for a majority vote against the one who's supposed to be dead. That's only an 'if', since Desi also haven't spoken up anything particularly useful other than the Fortune Teller ability and vote sheeping, and the remaining witch could very well be receiving the B.O.D.'s blessings to ensure a wipe out. This is a rather difficult choice, though I'd suggest the opinions from the others firstly beforehand.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Vote Count 7.1

gimmepie (1) - Alex Kaz

Currently Not Voting (6): Sparkin, gimmepie, jdthebud, Desinishon, Pecilia, HyperMorian

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch at the end of day!

It now takes 4 votes on a player and 4 requests to end the day in order to end the day early!

The day ends in 43 hours at approximately 12:00 Noon EST on Tuesday, August 1st.

Last edited:

Superjolt

Years
  • There's about 36 hours left in the day!
    Spoiler:

Years
  • I trust Alex and I don't think he is witch. GP is too clueless to be a witch...or he is just acting like that. I'm going for

[Vote] Hypermorian

my alibi was i suggested investigating newie even before anyone was suspicious of them. Sparkin was also on same boat....i'll try to find his post about that. So that leave jd and morian ( not counting pecillia since they are our priest now or a role that will give us some kind of info ). Out of JD and hyper I'm going for hyper, its simple as that.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • I trust Alex and I don't think he is witch. GP is too clueless to be a witch...or he is just acting like that. I'm going for

[Vote] Hypermorian

my alibi was i suggested investigating newie even before anyone was suspicious of them. Sparkin was also on same boat....i'll try to find his post about that. So that leave jd and morian ( not counting pecillia since they are our priest now or a role that will give us some kind of info ). Out of JD and hyper I'm going for hyper, its simple as that.
    FYI Pecilia is the Acolyte, a confirmed inno. I agree that this lynch is between GP and Hyper though. IMO Hyper is a better first lynch because GP was targeted by the mafia kill.

[Lynch] HyperMorian

IMO the lynch order goes like this:
    Hyper
    GP
    Alex Kaz
    Desi
    Sparkin'

Confirmed town:
    Pecilia

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • Yes yes, now that we have received your input, I'll have to say that both of your reasons really disappoint me.

First, I don't know how busy people can be, but having too many misinterpretations over things listed in the OP and day phases sounds like a scummy acting already.

Second, Desi's alibi is brittle enough I'm not going to bother with the details. From the sound of his phrasing, it seems that he's also trying to get away from the discussion.

Third, I was attacked and somehow survived last night. Wouldn't that put me on the same side then? I'd like a better explanation why AM I the better lynch.

I'm not sure why'd you join in the bandwagon jd. With the slight time discrepancies between your posts with Desi seem to imply that Doof had the wrong report because an obvious witch already died before you were bestowed an extra life. That's right, I'm talking about possibilities even if they sound unlikely.

If all comes to that, then I should perhaps go with my pursuit with [Vote] Desinishon.

Superjolt

Years
  • Vote Count 7.2

HyperMorian (2) - Desinishon, jdthebud
    gimmepie (1) - Alex Kaz
    Desinishon (1) - HyperMorian

Currently Not Voting (3): Sparkin, gimmepie, Pecilia

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch at the end of day!

It now takes 4 votes on a player and 4 requests to end the day in order to end the day early!

The day ends in 26 hours at approximately 12:00 Noon EST on Tuesday, August 1st.

Years
  • The Witches also always have the option to not kill during the night, and they can choose to kill someone on their own team if they wish.

you tried to kill yourself.

I dont know what to say but out of everyone you are most suspicious to me. claimed peeping tom at start then you vanished. Miraculously became active around last 2 phases. That's all.

Sparkin

You have a point there, but how the heck did you survive then? That's what I wanna know. Otherwise, the alibi doesn't stand.

Also, a question. The angels' protection can be used once or repeatedly?

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • Even if you have the rights to suspect anyone, I'll just say that your another reason is just like your initial input. Aren't you the same? Claiming Fortune Teller and posted what you have to say and too vanished and popped just to sheep around amidst the arguments. My activity rose because I now had gathered more reads than then and it's natural for someone to defend themselves if they're incriminated with something coherently wrong. And even if I am to be lynched, I have no regrets because I already did my part to at least confirm someone who's late.

Also, that's sort of news to me. While it's true that I can't really deny that possibility of committing suicide being possible, I didn't receive an extra life because I'm not a witch. Don't just put things that is possible with stuff that doesn't really add up nor back it up altogether.

I survived not because I had an extra life, but I was protected by the angels. I stood by my very own statement and not gonna repeat it because I already said much. Try to actually reread and reconsider.

@Sparkin' For your query, they can repeatedly protect us but if a demon haunted any player that they were protecting that night, they can't be protected anymore and so they had to choose other living players.

Years
  • Retaliating to my post and making a contentless long post isn't going to get you anywhere. Even if i sheeped, I gave my genuine reads and tried my best to hunt scums, I made posts that helped others to read me either as scum or town and guess what, there are far more people who read me as town than you. I already stated my reasoning why I'm voting you and you did too. There is nothing to gain from me so you can through all shades and accusation on me. I'm not changing my vote. So please try to pursue other players 'cause to me you're witch.

Back