• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

World Cup South Africa 2010

Who will win?

• Total voters

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Chances of USA winning are low, maybe a draw? I want to see Gerrard score a goal XD

OMG!! XDDD;
    I wanted to see England win, for which I had sacrificed my sleep..which was a bad idea.

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
    Well, not bad. But another player's name made me laugh this time, in the USA team: Bocanegra! It means negro mouth in Portuguese xD

I'm still happy England didn't win it!!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2016
    England's goalkeeper should not be in the next games in the squad. He should stay on the bench , but US were pretty good in the defense, I must say. Pretty impressive.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Green was disappointing. I want to see Joe Hart o:
    Today, I want to see Australia winning against the German Giants.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    Well, all I can say about that match is that England should still go through, and going through is what matters.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    ...I just hope today's matches are better than the previous ones. Only 7 goals, 2 wins and 3 ties, and Argentina being the only team worth watching... and they only managed to score a goal.

Years
    Well, all I can say about that match is that England should still go through, and going through is what matters.

Coming first will matter a great deal aswell so we'll have to put a few in against Algeria & Slovenia or its possible that USA can top the group on goal difference.

...I just hope today's matches are better than the previous ones. Only 7 goals, 2 wins and 3 ties, and Argentina being the only team worth watching... and they only managed to score a goal.

The games have been a bit boring so far. I've only found the South Africa game and the Nigeria game to have been any good so far.

Not too sure much better is coming over the horizon either, I suppose the Algeria game could be surprising.

On the Green issue we have an excuse and you can guess what...

...the Jabulani of course. Green Interview (Only peope in the UK can watch BBC videos sadly so dont bother otherwise :l)

I think its set out perfectly to be honest, we have three games in the group we have three goalkeepers, give them all a go.

I wouldn't mind Green coming back, I don't have a hatred for him or anything, but before the tournament began I wanted Hart to play so bring on Hart!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Green was fail. As long as they play James or Hart in the next game...
    ...especially as James has the No.1 shirt, so should've been playing.

Joe Cole shoulda been on, he's been playing since when David Beckham was bald...and he's awesome.
    And I think England's players probably did as they always do...underestimate their opponents, mess up, then lash out (James Milner did it before the underestimation xD).

I left the room after the US goal, in hope that we'd win. Most teams who're losing win when I leave the room, for example, Liverpool 0-3 AC Milan at half time. I went to bed...wake up in the morning to find that Liverpool won 3-3. It was a tragedy, I preferred Milan.

I think Argentina will win, personally though. South Africa were flukey against Mexico, and home advantage won't work for them. Brazil are too good, they'll go out in a shocker. Germany will, no doubt, get through to the quarter/semi-finals without actually attempting to play football....and Spain will mess up coz Fernando Torres will be too busy arguing with Liverpool, Fabregas with Arsenal, they'll spot some English people and go attack them....and they'll lose to a rubbish team.

What dissapoints me is the lack of goals! I watched this dvd on England goals my brother got for his birthday, and 15 years ago they beat Luxembourg 9-0! When there was the "home internationals" Ireland lost 16-0 to Scotland!

Now we're lucky to see a darn goal.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    Just watched and promptly forgot about the first half of the Algeria vs Slovenia match.

Years
    Haha, this made me chuckle:
    World Cup South Africa 2010

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Having a great time watching Algeria v Slovenia. Yeah. So fun.

Ugh.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Yeah a goal. But there shouldn't have been one.

Let's hope Serbia can lift my spirits!

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    I think England will slaughter Algeria and Slovenia on the evidence of that match.

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
    Yeah, it was a boring match. And I agree that they will both be slaughtered by England, though I'm sort of doubting now that they didn't win versus USA. Oh well, the next matches coming up are Serbia vs. Ghana then Germany vs. Australia. Go Ghana and Germany!

Years
    Personally, I don't think it was worse than Green's, but they are both SHOCKINGLY bad!

At least Green got a touch with his.

Well that'll be another match to forget, can't wait for some really competitive matches in the knockout rounds.

Cant wait for the Brazil-Korea match, some Brazillian magic will liven everything up.

Back