• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

World Cup South Africa 2010

Who will win?

• Total voters

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
    I'm all for Joe Hart.
    The England VS USA match was a pretty lame match, and I didn't expect to see England (Mainly Green) Screw that game up. It should have been an easy win, and bookies were even saying it would have been 3-1 to England.

There were so many English people waiting to celebrate, but to be fair, we didn't start off the world cup in a great way. Also, did anyone else think that ref was stupid? And did anyone else notice how many dives the USA team took?!

How many times did the Ref call off side, and then when the commentators did the whole thingie showing the boundaries, the players were not offside.
    Tch. I don't even normally watch football but that still got me pretty angry. I hate it when things aren't a fair game.

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
    It seems as though this World Cup is not starting very well xD But yeah I want to see Brazil and Portugal playing and spice things up a bit. Durban has the best games. There will also be Spain and Netherlands playing there. The Indians will be happy xD

Years
    I'm all for Joe Hart.
    The England VS USA match was a pretty lame match, and I didn't expect to see England (Mainly Green) Screw that game up. It should have been an easy win, and bookies were even saying it would have been 3-1 to England.

There were so many English people waiting to celebrate, but to be fair, we didn't start off the world cup in a great way. Also, did anyone else think that ref was stupid? And did anyone else notice how many dives the USA team took?!

How many times did the Ref call off side, and then when the commentators did the whole thingie showing the boundaries, the players were not offside.
    Tch. I don't even normally watch football but that still got me pretty angry. I hate it when things aren't a fair game.

Yeah, a lot of people I know said Heskey was terrible for being offside so much but he played well and wasn't offside for most of the calls.

It seems as though this World Cup is not starting very well xD But yeah I want to see Brazil and Portugal playing and spice things up a bit. Durban has the best games. There will also be Spain and Netherlands playing there. The Indians will be happy xD

Brazil are all set up to kick start the tournament, they're against North Korea who they should put a few past.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Yaaaaaawn. That's some quality start for the World Cup.

Can't wait for the round of 16. Hopefully most, if not all, of the filler teams will be gone by then.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    C'mon Serbia. Starting brightly. But it looks pretty end to end.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Yeah they do seem to just be trying to rough Ghana up a bit.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    Good start to that half, but the half lost its momentum towards the end. I just can't wait for the nervy first matches to be over.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    The first half was okay. I'd like to see Ghana score a goal now.
    Ghana are starting off well. Very poor decisions by the linesmen and referee D:

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Right Kuzmanovic is fine, but Kacar is much better. Poor decision there.

Take Zigic off and replace with Sulemanji. And then bring Jovanovic in to partner Pantellic and keep Sulemanji out on the left.

EDIT: Clearly a fan of the straight swap. At least Zigic came off. Lazovic is pretty lively though.

Last edited:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Serbia is down to 10 men. Awwww ;__;
    I can't spell the name of the person who just went off.
    And finally, a substitution.
    EDIT: Awesome save by Kingson <3
    EDIT 2: Ghana have the lead :D Silly handball, and easy penalty.

Last edited:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Serbian names are hard to spell. Wasn't it the substitute who gave Ghana the penalty?
    I don't know his name too XD

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    That cost them the game. Reduced to ten men and then the penalty. Frustration for Serbia.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Right. Lukovic should definately not have got sent off. That second foul was no way a booking.
    Also why in god's name did he bring on Kuzmanovic anyway? Kacar would have been a much better choice.
    Silly game to throw away like that.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    Silly penalty for Serbia to concede. Pleased to see a first African victory.

Back