• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

World Cup South Africa 2010

Who will win?

• Total voters

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
Years
  • Going Brazil cause I'm a stupid American and I know Brazil likes soccer.
    And England is versus USA like what, first match?
    ....;-;
    England vs USA is the third match, first match is South Africa vs Mexico and second match is France vs Uruguay.

Years
  • i have to disagree with you i will say that South Africa will win most and lose a few and come in at least 5th place
    5th!?

Going Brazil cause I'm a stupid American and I know Brazil likes soccer.
    And England is versus USA like what, first match?
    ....;-;

A few matches in.

I don't think that South Africa will reach the 5th place. Oh well, we'll see about that :P

So is anybody coming to see a match?

Where the hell has 5th come from!?

I wont be going to match, school and the fact I didn't plan on going to one.
    I hope we host 2018 I will see a few matches then.

I can see them getting done by Uruguay, so bad.

WORLD CUP TOMMOROW OMFG WAWAWAWAWAWAWAWA!!!!!!!><><><><><!!!!!

WOOOPPPP YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

Okay match to open too.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    5th!?

A few matches in.

Where the hell has 5th come from!?

I wont be going to match, school and the fact I didn't plan on going to one.
    I hope we host 2018 I will see a few matches then.

WOOOPPPP YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

Okay match to open too.
    I'm really annoyed. I've just found out I'll be missing the first night of the World Cup because I have a Biology exam the next day.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    I actually think that South Africa v Mexico will be a great game, very open and should be a few goals. And if there isn't there's always France v Uruguay just around the corner :D

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I actually think that South Africa v Mexico will be a great game, very open and should be a few goals. And if there isn't there's always France v Uruguay just around the corner :D

I'll be cheering Uruguay up :P Go Forlán!

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • For History we all had to randomly pick a soccer team that's playing in the World Cup and we have to wear their flags' colors each time we have class. And if your team gets eliminated you have to wear black for a whole weak. I got Nigeria ;__; guess I already know what color I'm going to wear. *Looks for black clothes in wardrobe*

I find this highly amusing and moderately offensive :P We may just surprise you ;)

Years
  • I actually think that South Africa v Mexico will be a great game, very open and should be a few goals. And if there isn't there's always France v Uruguay just around the corner :D

Should be good.

Good to see if SA can hold their own.

I'll be cheering Uruguay up :P Go Forlán!

Forlan ¬_¬

I find this highly amusing and moderately offensive :P We may just surprise you ;)

Nigeria should do well.

That group is good but I expect Nigeria to progress maybe even ahead of Maradona's Argentina.

Blackhebrew2

Epic Banana Ninja!
    Years
  • The referee in the France vs. Ireland game is the only idiot to blame.

Though I agree that France sucks. Oh well, manager changing should equal to better team. And even I can see them getting beaten by Uruguay. But I hope not. We'll see tomorrow!

Like always,Ireland will not be at this world cup,so I will take even bigger interest this time round than last time. I honestly dont care where France come we would have probally blasted all the penalties forty-yards wide of the post. But anyways Im going for England (although not over crazily) Holland and of course fan favourites,Hounuras.

Years
  • Like always,Ireland will not be at this world cup,so I will take even bigger interest this time round than last time. I honestly dont care where France come we would have probally blasted all the penalties forty-yards wide of the post. But anyways Im going for England (although not over crazily) Holland and of course fan favourites,Hounuras.
    Oh hey, Honduras is in it this year. How nice. Anyhoo, although I'll be at school when the ceremony starts, I'm still looking forward to a great competition. North Korea wins: you heard it here first.

Blackhebrew2

Epic Banana Ninja!
    Years
  • I am on summer holidays from school and I have chicken pox so I will be willing and able to watch the whole tournament. One awful thing though is that an awful lot of the worlds finest players are going to lose out on a chance to represent their country to injury. It must be really and truly heartbreaking. But this time rounf,there all dropping like flies. Ferdinand I feel really sorry for. His captaincy ripped from him. What a shame

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Should be at school. But heell no. No way I'm missing opening ceremony and SA v Mexico.

Gonna be sweeeeet.

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
  • I MIGHT GO SEE BRASIL VS. PORTUGAL!!!!!! YAAAAAAAY!!!!

Sorry. I know, you're already jealous :D

Anyways, I heard that Nelson Mandela's grand daughter died yesterday after the concert because her driver was drunk and he made an accident. So Nelson Mandela isn't here for the opening.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    I'd love for Australia to do well but I doubt that they'll win.
    My top 3 to take it out would be:
    --Spain
    --Brazil and;
    --Argentina

Can't be bothered justifying why so mehh haha

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
  • The top 3 favourites are Spain, Brazil and Argentina on average. Though this time I would prefer someone that didn't get a chance to win a star on their shirt to win the World Cup.

Back