• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst game you have ever purchased

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I assume this is an opinion matter, otherwise you could just find yourself a list of every game the AVGN has reviewed.
    World in Conflict bothers me with its Americanism.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    I remember getting a GBC game that I bought with my Christmas money when I was little and I got Power Puff Girls: Paint the Town Green. It was really lame. The graphics were really bad. But of corse this is GBC.

Tacogeddon

Pokemonidae
    Years
  • I actually rented it, but Damnation was just poorly made. Especially disappointing since there's hardly any Steampunk style video games.

Ayselipera

When I was little my grandma got me Babe and friends. It was the most pointless game ever.

Years
  • Ninjabreadman

For the Wii. Just wanted something different for a change. It looked funny but sucked. But for five dollars I still wasted my money.

Years
  • Its not the worst but it was pretty bad and it was easily the worst dissapointment.

Fifa Street 3 - The first was amazing, the second was okay but this was awful. Graphics Style terrible, Gameplay relied on pressing one button all the way to the goal before shooting and having a 50/50 chance of scoring. It didn't have a proper game mode, only exhibition. :l

The worst might be Crackdown though, the only thing to say about that whole game is WTH!?

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • I'm suprised no one has mentioned DIgimon World Championship, I played it for a day or two, then I was like "screw this, I'm playing Megaman Starforce 2" and I agree, the second Starforce was 10x better than this game, all 3 of the Starforce games are better than this

Holiday

Ho Ho Ho-Oh
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2010
    Sonic the Hedgehog for Playstation 3.

Also The Sims 3. So not worth the 50 dollars plus the extra 70 bucks used to pay for a new graphics card so it could be played. The graphics are still bad! Black, shady triangles always appear.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Guild Wars is the only bad game I've ever bought, the friend that recommended that to me got an earful of how bad I thought it was and he deserved it. It was so dull & terrible; I could've spent that £10 on something cool, like chocolate.

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
    Years
  • I'm suprised no one has mentioned DIgimon World Championship, I played it for a day or two, then I was like "screw this, I'm playing Megaman Starforce 2" and I agree, the second Starforce was 10x better than this game, all 3 of the Starforce games are better than this

I second this without the MM:SF stuff. DW:C was terrible. So not worth it. I started playing DQIV because DW:C was so bad.

RomGenius

Bad Ass ;)
    Years
  • That Pokemon Red Rescue Dungeon game. Keep forgetting the name, something like that. But the game was just horrible.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • My god a bunch of you guys are calling good games, bad?! >:O
    anyways~ The worst game I have played is Sonic The Hedgehog [Sonic 06], Superman 64, and Halo 3 ODST~ muahaha...no I don't like ODST in many ways.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I've never played a terrible game through, so I just judge by the games I never finished.

Final Fantasy Advance 2. That game was absolute garbage when trying to motivate you to play further. I could barely get past killing the giant chicken.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • Most likely Digimon Battle Spirit. A good 30 minute run could go through all what this game had to offer, and it was extremely shallow as well. It hid almost nothing behind its already shallow gameplay. A nice waste of $25.

Despite most people labeling the 4th Spyro as the end of its popularity (even though it did suck ass), I think the real death of Spyro began with all this "new begining" garbage. Just because you put David Spade as Sparx DOES NOT MAKE IT FUN. (Despite being very short, Spyro: A Hero's Tail was actually a boost for the series, involving somewhat intersting platforming and a nice graphic style, with good control as well. Even though straying from the original Spyro conventions such as collecting every gem, it was still good fun for the 5 hours it lasted).

Strangely enough, a game considered to be absolutely horrible (Yugioh: DotR) took up much of my time a few years ago. Despite its shoddy graphic quality and huge lack of ingame songs (literally 2-3 songs through the WHOLE game), it did offer enough strategy to apparently keep me occupied for longer than most games I've played XD

Last edited:
    Back