• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst Nickname you've given a Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    I was so bored of catching oddishes by mistake in the safari zone aI named one "caca"
    for no reason:D

Dragonair-kun

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2007
    A Pokemon I caught once was named n00b or something weird related to it *Feels stupid* XD

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    I nicknamed my Hitmonchan NutPuncher, my Dugtrio Sneaker, My Zubat Crow, Hypno Hypnopoo, Electrode Ball -_-;, Tangela Tan Tan......that's about it...for now...*evil laugh, scoots out of thread*

Shawaazu

Wasting technology since 1989
    Years
    I named a koffing MR KLEAN!!!. I was 8 back then. Now I have even dumber names like Keba no Okibi (Flaming Fluff) That's the name of my flareon.

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2005
    Someone I know called a Kangaskhan MILK CHEER, so his friend wouldn't want to trade it 0_o.

LishaKara

オレスシ。
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    I get the funniest names in trades and record switches . . . I once saw a guy on TV, and it went like this:

BIG SIS(or whatever her name is): Hi! THis is the Pokemon-someting-or other Show!
    LITTLE BRO(Or whatever his name is): That's right!
    BIG SIS: Today we're taking a look at the trainer BRANDEN.
    LITTLE BRO: Yeah!
    BIG SIS: Now, BRANDEN's got this amazing Makuhita.
    LITTLE BRO:With an amazing name.
    BIG SIS: It's @$$! The Makuhita! Isn't that a wonderful name?
    LITTLE BRO: Sure is!
    BIG SIS: Well, that's it for now. Remember ti could be your pokemon in the spotlight next time. Bye!

A friend was over when that happened, and we both laughed our (Makuhita's name)-es off. XD

I also have a carvahna named BIPOLRMUTT, which I love but it's such an odd name, Misdreavus named 24, Aipom named Cheesemarf, 2 barboach named Bar and Boach, a catrpie named ARR MATEY!, a bunch of Zigzagoons named(in consecutive order), WERE, OFF, TO, KILL, THE, WIZARD, THE, WONDERFUL, WIZARD, OF, (and) CHEESE. And of course, you just can't forget the weedle named AAAAAAP.

That's all I remember off the top of my head-Enjoy! ^____x'''

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    My Oddish Pretty, Vulpix Tails, Pichu Pich, Corphish Snipper, Salamence Fuu, and my Rayquaza Mugen.....I know I have a Pokemon named Jin somewhere....hehe.....

PokemonPichu

A pichu messing with glitches
    Years
    Heh heh, I have a bunch of weird names, but I like them. I often name my pokemon after cats.

Pokemon Crystal
    Meganium = Oreo
    Mewtwo = Winston
    Mew = Catfish
    Gyarados = Missingno.
    Pikachu = Meowy
    Pikachu = Kitty
    Topegi = Meewy
    Sneasel = Darkcat
    Pichu = Bally
    Meowth = Pats
    Meowth = Pearwit
    Umbreon = Inkspot
    Espeon = Oreo

Okay, when I looked in my boxes, I laughed really hard:
    Electrode = Kit

Pokemon Ruby:
    Marril = Oreosh
    Skitty = Skmeow

Years
    My Wobbuffet. I couldn't think of a revelant name for him. I thought Bishop, because of the X-Man and his ability to absorb energy and strike back at double the power but...didn't seem right, so I went for the obvious: Amplifier, because that's what Wobbuffet does: amplify.

It's still not one of my best names, even though I'm quite good at them. It's just...he's one of my best (raised to 100) and I still can't think of a good name for him.

It's not one of my shining moments.

O

Your Mom
    Years
    Naming Pok?mon after their original names and then adding an 'y' to the end or something. I called my Charmander Charry, which then evolved into a Charizard, a Bulbasaur Bulby which then evolved into Venusaur... And the list goes on. I remembered naming a Pikachu the first letter in the katakana alphabet when I first got my japanese Pok?mon Yellow. xD

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    For missingno., I called it Mew. I was hoping it would change into a Mew. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back