• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you consider cosmetic surgery?

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
  • I'm talking the whole range - anything from facelifts to nose jobs to liposuction. Even Botox. Is there anything in the cosmetic/plastic surgical range that you would ever consider doing?

Years
  • No I wouldn't. I can't say I don't care about my appearance, but I don't feel the need to fix or change anything. I'm perfectly content with who I am. Obviously if I was in like a horrible accident, surgery would be a major consideration, but where I stand now, I don't want to dedicate the money for something that I don't need.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Probably when I grow much older, then I would go with Botox. That is the only thing.

Years
  • At this stage of my life, probably not, no. I know I'm at a disadvantage in the 'looks' department because I'm not white but I'll live. Later on in life I might have to get stuff done to my body to keep it functioning effectively.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    There's one thing I saw that if I had the money and needed it I would get it done. It was a non-invasive outpatient procedure that painlessly got rid of cellulite. It didn't make you skinnier or remove fat, just made where you had fat not covered in dimples and such. I wouldn't do surgery or anything like that though; it's just not me. Maybe if I looked worse, but right now I'm at least average in the looks department so I'm not desperate enough to want to look better.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Nah, I'm totally cool with how I look. I'd get my teeth fixed, if I had money lying around, but I'm not fretting. Braces wouldn't work, thanks to how the damn thing grew, but I'm totally coolio with it now. I used to be self conscious. Not anymore.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Unless its a life-threatening emergency, I will never change my looks. Happy with what I have.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Nah, I'm already gorgeous. lol

Maybe if some sort of freak accident made me less gorgeous, but not otherwise.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Yeah I would get it for my breasts :C I mean the are fine/ average but I have just never been a fan of them.. and for cosmetic surgery? Laser hair removal everywhere that it is unwanted!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Uhhh only to get rid of the black marks under my eyes. I'm not sure if plastic surgery can do that but honestly the fact that they're almost impossible to get rid of after using stuff... I'd just rather them gone. I look so much older with them, whereas the pimples and stuff I'm actually treating and it's working.

Otherwise nope I'm good with everyone else!

Years
  • Laser hair removal, definitely. I'm squeamish and anything invasive kinda scares me so I don't think I'd have anything like that done, but I wouldn't be against anything.

Jek

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 17, 2012
    Not really, unless I was deformed in some way. I did hair laser removal on my neck though; don't know if that qualifies as a cosmetic surgery.

Years
  • I'm not against plastic surgery if I had the money and I really wanted it done. As it stands now, there's nothing I terribly want changed. I really don't care about my looks so much that I want anything changed omgrightnow, or maybe ever. I'm not perfect and that's OK. :3

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    This will be a fun topic!

I make no secret of the fact that once I have enough money to comfortably get a nosejob and not worry about finances or anything, I will. The problem with my nose is that, quite simply, it's too big. It's massive. The thing is, despite my hair (it turns into a 'jewfro' if left untamed for a short period of time) and my outrageously large nose, I haven't got a drop of Jewish blood in me. Therefore, the only explanation for my nose is that I am the lovechild of Richard Gere and Barbra Streisand. But yeah, I want my nose to be made smaller. Not just taking off some of its length, but also decreasing its general size too. What sucks is that your nose never stops growing during your lifetime, so it's likely that I'll have to get another nosejob if i want it to stay the way I want it to be ;-;

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Yeah. I don't know what it would be called, but I don't like what the area under my lower lip but above my chin looks like due to getting stitches. I'd get that fixed up. I can't think of anything else that I'd get right now, though.

Ayselipera

If I had the money I'd def get a tummy tuck, a little lipo around the thighs, and laser stretch mark removal. THESE ARE MOST IMPORTANT. I lost a lot of weight so this would all be a big help. Although if I just keep working at it eventually I won't need the tummy tuck or the lipo (which I am working on) BUT IT JUST TAKES SO LONG AND I WANT RESULTS NOW. Regardless eventually out of those I really only need the laser stretch mark removal because I can't make those go away no matter how hard I work. Also I wouldn't mind a nose job and some face work.

Back