• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you do if...

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
    This is really a very silly topic, but seems to be funny.

I would be shocked, really shocked and say, "oh god, why this to me being a male!". hahahaha....

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    What a peculiar topic o.O
    I would probably find it strange at first, then talk to my Mum about it.
    I'd also think about all the pain and suffering I'll have to go through.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I would be confused and scared but also I would be happy because then I can have a little baby to look after, although probably my parents would look after her or him. I would want it to be a her because then we would like similar things.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Oh, this isn't Trivia. I'd think, I'm fat. Oh crap I'm screwed! Is this real? I'd be aborting though. I am not going through pain, though I'll probably be getting caesarean, being a dude an all. But I'm not looking after something, though I'd give up for adoption. I'm not facing the humiliation of being a pregnant dude. Sorry.

"Someone hand me a coat hanger!"

Oh my goodness this is hilarious! :laugh:

School is educational. Of we didn't learn about Medical Ethics in RE, I wouldn't have understood that xD

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    I'd take it like a man. falcon PAWNCH. ...Yes! /reference Though, honestly, I would get rid of it as soon as I found out. I don't have the patience nor the time to take care of something that needs attention. Call it cruel, but the humiliation and the pain isn't worth it.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    I'd probably have a panic attack. I wouldn't know what to do, if I should keep it or get rid of it. Chances are, I'd get rid of it. As cruel as that is. >:

Years
    Call Channel 4, The Sun and numerous other things which love to put weird stories on and be loaded within hours.

Then think about the problem and probably get an abortion.

HugSomebody

Trust me!~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    Well I would probably think back about last night and wondered what the heck happened (and with who?). O.O Abortion though.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    ...You woke up one morning, and then boom, you're pregnant. Yes, even you too guys. What would you do?

Me, I'd say "Um....where does this thing come out?"

Oh god the images! They're back! CDVGJMNKM!5TGDFTRH-
    Would you do if...
    (Inside Joke. Few people will get this.)

I'd probably freak the heck out and have a spaz attack on my parents who would then force me to go to school anyway because they're insane like that. :cer_pissed:

Mumfie

Norwegian penguin!
    Years
    I'd WTF'ed. Haha, nah, it could actually make sense! I knew there was something odd about that girl last night.

Ayselipera

I have no doubt in my mind that I would get an abortion. I know it's frowned upon, but I wouldn't be a good mother and I never want to have a child.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I'd probably be OK with it. Now I couldn't, as a guy, take being pregnant so I'd simply switch personalities. My guy personality would be turned off and I'd become a woman until the child was raised completely. I'd dress like a woman and all.

When the child was grown, I'd revert back to manhood and celebrate it by finding a woman who wanted to do things that must not be named.

Back