• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you ever..

Ever considering being a vegetarian?

• Yes.

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • No.

Votes: 49 64.5%
  • Maybe. D:

Votes: 13 17.1%

• Total voters

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
  • Consider being a vegetarian? And if you're already one, what made you become a vegetarian?

The meat thread gave me some inspiration. lol

As for me, if there was a good enough reason for me to stop eating meat, I would go vegetarian, but it's hard convincing me. ;3

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Never.I would be a meatatrian though.If I was not going to eat meat I would be a ramentarian eating ramen ever day.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • No thanks, I enjoy a grilled new york strip steak way too much to never eat it again. Meat is deliiiiiiiiicious =P

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I don't eat red meat, and that's for health reasons, mainly. I get sick every time I do eat it. I don't consider myself a vegetarian at all because I still eat chicken and fish, and because I'll sacrifice not having a massive stomach ache in exchange for a bit of beef a couple times a year (there are two beef dishes I seriously could not give up; good thing we only have them the very rare time).

Last edited:
    Years
  • No. I like meat too much. Especially chicken. Mmm, chicken. And steak! Can't forget steak... >:3~

True, there's meat alternatives, but after eating meat for so long, would I really like them? :/

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    NEVER.

Meat is what I look for in every meal. It makes my world go round. It's definitely one of the loves of my life. :D

Meat!

Victoria~

surrender to my s o c k s~
    Years
  • Nope.
    Never ever. Because I'm one of the Coca-cola generation's kids that don't eat that much of vegetables.
    Tastes horrible!
    Sonds kinda.. vampiresc, but I prefer killing cows.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'd never give up lamb... and chicken.

So yeah no.

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
  • I couldn't give up steak or chicken or veal
    I love meat, I love protein.
    But I think I could survive on fruit and vegetables if I had to, because I love them too

Years
  • I will NEVER become a vegitarian. Even though some morons in Germany studied that if you go Veggie, you'll save the planet.

If I had a choice of being a vegitarian and save the world or return to eating meat and die a horrible death, I'd die than become a vegitarian.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    XD Oh god no! Meat is like.....one of my reasons for living. o_o

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Oh no.
    i just love the crunchy chicken from KFC too much to just let it go.There is also ribeye steak, shrimp, and much more.
    I never liked the animal cruelty, because i'm just the consumer, not the one slaughtering them.

Fyre

When Angels and Serpents Dance
    Years
  • I'm vegan. =]
    I saw this video on youtube and I was like "Dude..."
    So I've stopped eating meat for... 6 months now Except for chicken, 'cause that's allowed. I hate fish and seafood though.

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
    Years
  • No way. Meat is what I live on, what I use to thrive.
    I love it too much, I would consider only eating veggies if all the meat suddenly had a virus that would kill us all.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
  • I used to be one, so I would say I have already considered it. haha.

Honestly, I just don't really like meat that much. :/ It's really...chewy and fatty. Yuck. Unfortunately I have to eat it because otherwise I have too little iron.

Back