• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you like to see a Mega Pikachu?

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Where has this idea of a Mega Pikachu come from? It's not fully evolved, what a ridiculous suggestion, not even worth talking about!

However, I DEFINITELY think there should be a Mega Raichu, seems an obvious choice.

If Pikachu ends up ever getting a Mega then Audino should get an evolution...

I rather Raichu get a Mega. It can be Electric/Fighting for Stab Focus Blast. Plus a Fighting Electric Kangaroo rat is an awesome concept.

I love this idea :up::up::up: I don't think there has been an Electric/Fighting type right? And it's such a good obvious choice - Raichu has had Mega Kick since Gen I (I know it's normal type, but definitely Electric/Fighting).

In fact I would go so far as to say that if there isn't an Electric/Fighting Mega Raichu in Sun & Moon I'm gonna be really pissed off.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Maybe we could get two Mega Raichu's a Mega Raichu Sun (Electric/Fighting) and Mega Raichu Moon (Electric/Fairy). With Fairy Raichu having blue sparks, and Fighting Raichu having red sparks in the artwork.

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
    Years
    No please, please don't do that, no Mega evo for my cutie pie Pika plz. Give one to Raichu though, don't mind that.

Yeah! Right. Even I wouldn't appreciate it if they gave a mega-evo to that cutemon. I mean, Ash's Pikachu is strong enough to beat a gym leader's Raichu.. If someone's got such a spirit and such a cute face, they don't need to be given an mega evolution to be strong. Moreover, that would make things way too easy for Ash, and I wouldn't really like that.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I doubt this will even happen. I mean, if Pikachu was a stand alone pokemon and had no evolution... that would be fine. However, I think it would be much better if it was Mega Raichu because that would make more sense. Like others said, it would ruin the evolution between Pikachu and Raichu.

In other words, Pikachu should NOT get a mega evolution. >:c

blue

gucci
    Years
    I think it would be too risky being considered as the mascot of the franchise. Something like that would either make or break it and regardless of how it turned out the decision would cause a huge division. Mega Raichu would be the more sensible option, it could actually really benefit from a Mega Evolution.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    That would be impossible because mega evolutions would require pokemon to be at their final form. So a Mega Raichu would sound much better. Mega Pikachu would actually be weaker.

Years
    I think it would be too risky being considered as the mascot of the franchise. Something like that would either make or break it and regardless of how it turned out the decision would cause a huge division. Mega Raichu would be the more sensible option, it could actually really benefit from a Mega Evolution.

I agree, Raichu always got overshadowed by its pre-evos and getting something special like Mega Evolution (or heck even the rumoured Synchro Evolution) will help it stand out from the rest of its line again.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I agree, Raichu always got overshadowed by its pre-evos and getting something special like Mega Evolution (or heck even the rumoured Synchro Evolution) will help it stand out from the rest of its line again.

It really could use something. Even Pichu has gotten more attention to it. Plus a Mega/Synchro Raichu could be use in another Ash's Pikachu versus Raichu battle, but with a twist.

Back