• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Would you play as your MII if they add feature pokemon X & Y?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    No.

Animal Crossing turned me off playing as a Mii in games. Horrible.

Unless it's Wii Sports or a Mii game, they look out of place.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2014
    Looking past the fact that MIIs are nightmare fuel, seeing them in x or y after getting used to the normal models would be a little jarring.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • The Nintendo Mii are gross abominations and never would I replace the current protagonists with them. They'd look completely out of place with the cartoon-ish graphics of X and Y. Besides, they're ugly and I want to look fabulous strutting through the routes of Kalos.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2020
    lol no. I'd prefer gamefreak just add more options to customizing your own character like height and facial features.

The mii wouldn't really fit.

Cebreus

Anime Figure Collector~♪
    Years
  • Completely agree with everyone here, Mii's would certainly look really out of place in a Pokemon game, really do prefer the look of the avatars you start off with in the game, heck, they even give you a customisation option so that you can make your avatar stand out.

Now if only they added more hairstyles for the male avatars, that would be brilliant.

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
    Years
  • To be frank,
    gosh no.
    My MII is a train wreck of attempted stubble on my chin and trying to make a hair colour that is even remotely close to my dyed hair.
    Why cant a MII have bright blue hair? And why cant he have a baseball cap? I mean, c'mon Nintendo... Even Xbox has beaten you on that one, and we know you can do better than them.

Years
  • I actually don't mind the look of the Miis haha, they're pretty cute. But no, I wouldn't as I already very much enjoy the characters in X/Y. They're more than enough for me!

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    I actually like my Mii, I made it look kinda crazy and it would seem kinda fun. Customisation options for males are really limited compared to the females apparently...all the dudes kinda look the same :/

I wouldn't complain about the option if it were easy to switch/switch back.

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2014
    I love playing as my Mii character on Mario Kart 7, but in Pokémon XY... No, that would just look entirely different and just out of place. Mii characters aren't developed to fit in any game, there are some expections, though. Such as Animal crossing.

Marionz

New to 6th Gen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2013
    nooooo... its fugly... no seriously, IMO though.. not all people have tastes and preferences like me but for me no just no..

Beyond Infinity

Couldn't Outfox a Donkey
    Years
  • After all the cash I spent customising my character's look, not sure I want to throw it away for a chance to be "Mii".

Plus, Miis wouldn't fit. They're better for party games or spin offs like Mario Kart.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Miis are really ugly. The only nice part of the Mii is the head and the rest of the body just looks like absolutely no thought was put into them. I would never.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2017
    Not at all as they would look jarring with the art style of the series. If they were used in multiplayer modes as player avatars, I'd be welcome to them.

Back