• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you rather...? Game

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Doge.

Would you rather have your hands cut off or never be able to be aroused smexually or else you'll die.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I would rather never be able to be aroused smexually, because I'm trying to gain an achievement for keeping my body parts in-tact until I die.

Would you rather get stung by a swarm of bees or mauled by a bear?

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
    Years
    Mauled by a bear, easily. I'm terrified of Bees, I'd probably die from the shock.

Would you rather be Iron Man or Batman?

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I'd rather be Iron Man -- Tony Stark has his own problems but boy does he have style.

Would you rather go without computers or love?

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Train every single time. After watching the Lost pilot episode years ago, I've been too traumatized to ride planes. I always feel like the worst is going to happen.

Staying on the subject of planes, would you rather have your flight delayed for 8 hours or end up losing your luggage?

Salamence62

you're gonna hear me rawr :3
    Years
    have my plane delayed, duh, my luggage is faaar too precious. <3

would you rather lick twelve tramps with non-contagious leprosy or go through the Ganges with a paper-cut on your nipple with one toe missing? >:D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    oh god why

They're non-contagious, right? I'll go with the tramps. Assuming it's like one lick per tramp, and I'm not licking them head to toe. Even if it's the latter, tramps.

In the case of a zombie apocalypse, would you rather outlive your family and friends while watching them all turn one by one around you, or be one of the earlier ones to die and reanimate?

Salamence62

Years
    be one of the earlier ones. i'd easily sacrifice myself. :p

kawaii, gothic, emo or hipster?

Years
    Neither. I'd rather not slowly kill myself drinking alcohol even though drunks are hillarious to see or smoking pot even though it calms you down.

Would you rather live life seldom as a humble Hobbit without a care in the world reading books and smoking a pipe all his life or spend a day visiting Anna and then moving Away?

Salamence62

Years
    being a hobbit because one day Gandelf might ask me to rob some poor sucker.

cats or dogs?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Doggieees. ♥

Would you rather lose your eyesight or your hearing?

Back