• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Would You Wear Your PokeWalker To School?

Would You Wear Your PokeWalker to School?

• Yes

Votes: 292 74.3%
  • No

Votes: 101 25.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2010
    Heck yea i'd totally take it too shcool training pokemon while walking and connecting wit my friend's but be carful not to show it to too many people the haters might get jealous and steal

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2014
    I don't really think anybody would steal it, or even want to for that matter. I could easily just keep in my bag anyway, and that would also prevent people from seeing that I like Pokemon. If I decide to buy this game as apposed to downloading it I'll probably take the Pokewalker everywhere I go.

Esmas

General
    Years
  • Thinking of actually getting it now, I WILL wear the PokéWalker to school, but only under my clothing or in my pockets and stuff. Just as long as I'm not scared of dropping it (I never realize things after I've dropped them D:) or someone stealing it. I'd probably just, like, shake it or something XD

WiiMann

I gots Heart Gold!! ^_^
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Hmmm....Prolly not since i run a mile everday just wear it then :D

firestormx19

i'm never loging in again.
    Years
  • i don't go to school anymore. but yeah i'm still going to wear like 24/7 well close to 24 hours from the time i get up until the time i go to bed. unless i have to take a shower or change cloths. but this pokewalker was a awesome idea. now i don't have to sit on my butt to level up my pokemon. lol i may only do it want a pokemon is giving me a hard time leveling it up after hitting level 70.

Stash23

Interested In Hacking; Noob Lv
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2016
    For sure! I did with both Pokemon Pikachu and Pokemon Pikachu GS! Hah, I even got my girlfriend into Pokemon a bit more and she's going to sport the Walker.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Maybe, but idk if I would all the time. You see I carry a lot of stuff around all day, and it could drop and I'd lose it then I'd be pissed! And I've had a few things broke that were hanging on the outside of my pockets or belt (like my awesome sunglasses) so it could break.

Rehanlarc

Rehanlarc
    Years
  • I would worry that people would laugh I already do for being a braniac but being the stupidest braniac in my class... D: But I would wear it under my shirt just be careful for P.E. that it doesn't fall off... I wish I could pick up the game early because I am going to Washington D.C. and wish I could take it there, but I leave the day before it comes out... *crying*

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • If I use it yes, no different from bringing my DS or laptop.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    I posted on this thread before but--

Yeah,I'm bringing it to school.

It's gonna be in my pocket for the whole day(Hopefully it won't fall out)

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
  • I think I would if I can turn the sound off, because if it goes off during class, it would get taken away and I would never see it again.

That happened with my virtual-pet thing in grade school... *sad face*

Swimmer Ryan

Training Water Types Since '99
    Years
  • I'll probably just shake it loads instead of walking, My schools pretty small so I won't be doing much walking.
    Plus I'd never be caught dead with that thing in my school.

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • Yup, I'll be bringing mine to school. My friends are too. We're going to walk in a group, and will be the coolest people on campus.

Misha

Ace Productions
    Years
  • Do you have a sprite sheet for those? you know, the gold, soul, and yourself sprites? if so I really want them, also... I'm new to the community, I really like to animate too, so thats why I want to know if you have a sprite sheet!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back