• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

wouldn't it be really good if you could have your pokemon in games wear acessories? like if they're female, ribbons,etc

Years
  • wouldn't it be really good if you could have your pokemon in games wear acessories? in amie or refresh or whatever :) like if they're female, ribbons,etc or if they're male, bowties, etc :)

i'd just been wondering this for a bit :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • I would actually love this, it would be cool to see the accessories in battles too. One or two per Pokemon would work well and it would be a nice aesthetic detail that Game Freak should look into implementing imo.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • yeah, it would be a nice addition. i'd also love to see pokémon wearing the items they held, to see scrafty wearing black glasses would be awesome.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • That'd be really nice to see. ^^ Maybe I could decorate Milotic with a cute ribbon or an Altaria with a scarf of some kind, and we get to see them in battle. Hopefully they'll make something like that soon. <33

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
    Years
  • Like the post above I would prefer if pokemon could have visible accessories both there and in battle permanently. Trainer customization is already a thing maybe something like that is up next.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • i would love this! it'd be adorable <3 i think it'd be very cute if we could let all pokemon wear any accessories, like males could wear ribbons or bows if they wanted or girls could wear bowties or ties c:

i hope this happens <3

Log

It's your boy Guzma!
    Years
  • That would be adorable. I'd love to see little accessories on Pokemon during battles, kind of like those accessories you could put on them during contests in... was it Gen V? Not too sure anymore. But yeah, I'd slap a tophat on a Bidoof so fast.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I'm not too keen on Pokemon wearing accessorizes tbh. feels weird, like dressing up a real life animal. And if you had to pay for it? Goodness no, I go through almost 50k at every clothing shop already.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • I think it would be totally adorable, but yeah it could get expensive pretty quick. Also seems pretty difficult to implement (given the 3D models for multiple outfits and/or accessories needed for every single Pokémon, many of whom have multiple forms, etc), meaning it's unlikely we're going to get it in the near future... at least imo : (

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2019
    that would be really neat + also agreeing to the showing of held items

i would literally would all my time in the games being aesthetic vs actually playing lol

Years
  • While it does look like a good idea, I'm with Rainbow's stance that it'll just be unlikely because of how expensive the items would be (remember how expensive customization options are) as well as the full 3D just being too much to implement them.

Back