• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Probably in the friend safari.

At least that's where pokemon with their hidden abilities can be found.

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2014
    Could someone please explain how friend safari works? And also the online battling, are there any rules/level cap in unranked/ranked? I'd like to try a few battles just like i've been trying out features such as wonder trade but i feel like i'd get badly defeated with the levels of my current pokemon

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2014
    Why does everyone online have level 50 Pokemon?

Is level 50 the max or something? Every opponent I face has level 50 pokemon while I'm still in the 20's.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    Could someone please explain how friend safari works? And also the online battling, are there any rules/level cap in unranked/ranked? I'd like to try a few battles just like i've been trying out features such as wonder trade but i feel like i'd get badly defeated with the levels of my current pokemon

Friend Safari basically takes all the people you've added as friends on your 3DS and assigns each one of them a specific type with two or three pokemon (3 if player is online at the same time as you and has bet the E4). When you talk to the lady, she'll ask you which Friend Safari you would like to go on. It'll then give you options to choose which friend's type you wanna go for (you won't know what Pokemon he/she has until you encounter them).

About online, don't get worried about losing because of your current level since all pokemon are either raised to or dropped to level 50. I'm afraid that's all I know.

Corrosive

Conspiracy Realist
    Years
  • You know how with Pokemon Black and White and W2/B2 if you switched the system you played it on last, you'll get an error when you try to tuck in a pokemon. Something about needing more energy or something?

I have 2 3ds', an Xl and a regular one, and I sometimes would rather take the smaller 3ds out with me to avoid the bulk in my pocket, does anyone know if there's any sort of error present when I play X/Y on a system other than the one I "registered" it on?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back