• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Xmas movies!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    It's definitely time 8) Give me some tips for the upcoming weeks to get into the mood, please!

What are your fav christmas films?

Least favs? What should I either avoid, or watch because it is so bad it's good?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • love christmas vacation. it's my absolute favorite, i could watch it any time of the year and enjoy it. it's one of those movies where you notice something new about it each time you watch and it's just funny as hell. my family gets together every year to watch it and our favorite thing is to get more family to come over each year esp if they haven't watched it. you haven't lived til u make an 80 year old church lady watch it lmfaooo.

uhhh also home alone i rly love home alone. i used to sit on the couch in the morning on christmas eve and drink hot chocolate and watch it before we'd start cleaning up and getting ready for company in the evening.

tbh these are the only ones i really hold in high regard and don't get tired of. i never got on the elf train (it's fine, i don't dislike it but lol) and i do Not like the jim carey grinch...hate it... christmas with the kranks is like hilariously bad i'd probably watch that if i picked it up for cheap. like if you want to watch a really stupid movie there's that. i also like to just watch people review really shitty christmas movies??? lmfao there are some really shitty hallmark christmas movies and some bad christian ones. i can't sit through those movies on their own but i love watching people talk shit about them lmfao

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    The nightmare before christmas

I think it counts as a christmas movie and a halloween movie, but i could be wrong.

Years
  • I like humor in my Christmas movies so it's either gotta be A Christmas Story or Christmas Vacation

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    This year isn't going to be filled with extended family so I'll probs rewatch Love Actually and The Holiday; I am a sucker for romantic holiday movies.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I actually like watching cartoon-like Christmas movies(I know, odd but it's endearing). Like, the looney tunes edition of the Christmas carol was pretty heart warming in its own way. But, I also like the Nutcracker, that was fun to watch!

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • I haven't seen very many Christmas movies... the only one I can think of, I can't even remember what it was called. It was like Home Alone, but there were 2 dogs protecting the house from criminals or something like that. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, can you please tell me the title of this movie?

pkmin3033

Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas is pretty great. The villain is a talking organ. It's amazing.

I liked Jingle All The Way and Home Alone the first time I saw them. The second was alright. Now we're up to about the fiftieth and I'm fed up with seeing them and wish they'd put something else on at Christmas on multiple channels at least three times in the space of a week.

Back