• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Year of Gaming - Week #2: Temple Run - There's an evil monkey chasing me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

srinator

ugh sorry matt i accidentally took the wrong screen but if u see both pictures u will get the proof, the score is 10522

Spoiler:

omicron pls :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I hope everyone doesn't plan to get scores higher than me and then just post them at the last minute. Cuz that'd just be mean.

You'd still have a guaranteed spot in the top 3. Anyway, you still gonna try for 100k? :P

And another update:
    h8qSt0X.png

Shoulders are kinda tense from hunching over the phone. :s

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • You'd still have a guaranteed spot in the top 3. Anyway, you still gonna try for 100k? :P

And another update:
    h8qSt0X.png

Shoulders are kinda tense from hunching over the phone. :s

This is the first time that I've played the game in a couple of months since the only reason I played it was because my ex played it 24/7 because she has no life and I just wanted to outdo her. The most I've gotten since putting up a score is like 35,000m so I don't think I'll get to 100,000 by the time it's done lol. The most I've ever gotten was 72,000 so it was just a fools dream haha.

srinator

10462673_10202205909661581_1816690363980613120_n.jpg

i didnt sleep last night and i am tired from gym, if people be mean and post now i am going to be really angry cause ima go sleep

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • soyhs1.jpg

I got this score but since I'm camping with family (touchy little butthead kids) when I went to grab my charger for my iPod they clicked out of it. I hope you accept this. O'aka will be #1.

srinator

I got this score but since I'm camping with family (touchy little butthead kids) when I went to grab my charger for my iPod they clicked out of it. I hope you accept this. O'aka will be #1.

Matt don't accept his ;;
    /stab

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back