• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

YGO: Highest ATK/DEF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KieronGames

May be more active
Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    Hi everyone,
    I am wondering when your playing the game, whats your HIGHEST ATK/DEF you've ever gotten to, what card and how
    My highest ATK is 32000, Chimeratech Overdragon, Well first I need the right hand of, Limiter Removal x2, Power Bond, 5 machines, field, Draining Shield/Negate Attack. So I put a Proto-Cyber Dragon on the field so I have the Cyber Dragon with 4 other machines in my hand and then use Power Bond to fusion summon Chimeratech Overdragon with base atk of 4000 and power bond doubles it, i then use limiter removal to raise to 16000 then another limiter removal to raise to 32000.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
  • limiter removal is limited 1. so that is unlikely to happen.
    though you could future fusion send your deck ~20 monsters to the grave
    then overload fusion them all
    ~20 * 800
    16000 then limiter removal

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2023
    I used Grate Maju Garzett for mine. summoned it with a Master of Oz so it had a 8400atk. Then I used Axe of Despair x3 so it had 11400atk. If I would have had less life points I would have used Megamorph which would then make its attack 22800. Sometimes when your opponent has a lot of defence cards and you just want to end it quicker adding big bang shot can help. But has I have learned in the past they can now take down your monster by getting rid of that card.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • A lot easier to get out than Overdragon, with less supply usage and more frequency -- Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem, using Power Bond, has 8800 ATK. With Limiter Removal, it's 17600. This is also before any other boosts... AND! Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem has the delicious effect where your enemy can't counter it's attacks with Spells/Traps and the damage it does goes through defending enemies.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • When the set with Chimeratech Overdragon first dropped in Japan, I got a million damage off with it, Future Fusion and Overload Fusion. I don't remember the exact combination of cards that did it but it was so blatantly overpowered that I knew it was going to immediately get banned/restricted.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    my highest attack was 10300atk (or somthing like that i cnat think of the exct number right now)on my shining phoenix enforcer :4:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    A lot easier to get out than Overdragon, with less supply usage and more frequency -- Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem, using Power Bond, has 8800 ATK. With Limiter Removal, it's 17600. This is also before any other boosts... AND! Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem has the delicious effect where your enemy can't counter it's attacks with Spells/Traps and the damage it does goes through defending enemies.

That could easily be countered with Gravity Bond that already is on the field. And a much easier counter to that is Bottomles Traphole. :P

This is better:

Cyber Twin Dragon summoned via Power Bond means double atk: 5600. With Limiter Removal its 12000. Plus, because Cyber Twin Dragon can attack 2 times that means the overall attack will become 24000. Although it can take time, its worth it.

When the set with Chimeratech Overdragon first dropped in Japan, I got a million damage off with it, Future Fusion and Overload Fusion. I don't remember the exact combination of cards that did it but it was so blatantly overpowered that I knew it was going to immediately get banned/restricted.
    Chimeratech is not banned/restricted. :/
    From where did you get that info?

Last edited:

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • That could easily be countered with Gravity Bond that already is on the field. And a much easier counter to that is Bottomles Traphole. :P

This is better:

Cyber Twin Dragon summoned via Power Bond means double atk: 5600. With Limiter Removal its 12000. Plus, because Cyber Twin Dragon can attack 2 times that means the overall attack will become 24000. Although it can take time, its worth it.

Cost balancing -- Cyber Twin is a lot harder to get out than Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem and falls victim to the same cards you listed -- Gravity Bind and Bottomless Trap Hole will dispatch Cyber Twin Dragon just as easily as Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem. On the other hand, Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem will bring out Ancient Gear Golem (3000 ATK) should it be destroyed by Bottomless Trap Hole (the effect activates removed from play), and you will have some other strong Ancient Gears to play with in your Graveyard afterward.

I think Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem's effect is a lot better than Cyber Twin Dragon's. Attacking twice doesn't grant it immunity to Mirror Force, Sakuretsu Armor, Negate Attack, etc., and if your foe has two defense-position monsters, there isn't a way to inflict damage directly. Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem can plow through defenses, even those set up by Ojama Trio... And since we know how most monsters have less than 9000 DEF, it's pretty much game over.

Finally, Limiter Removal will end up destroying either target we choose, though Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem will bring back a friend. While you end up with no monster with Cyber Twin Dragon, you will have a 3000 ATK Ancient Gear Golem with trap-negation in the end. Yes, his effect is very handy.

Garland

Rouge troll.
    Years
  • my highest attack was 10300atk (or somthing like that i cnat think of the exct number right now)on my shining phoenix enforcer :4:

Running an E-Hero that isn't Stratos? You're doing it WRONG.

lolATK can only work in stuff like Chimeratech OTK anyway. It's more about swarming and combos than ATK/DEF.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
  • Not including Chimeratech Overdragon, which gets ridiculously high attack with Future Fusion, Limiter Removal etc. the highest I ever had was 18,600.

Helios Trice Megistus with 31 monsters removed from play so its attack was 9,300. That would be enough, but I used Megamorph just to be annoying which doubled its attack to 18,600.

Happy days.

~Trebuh~

Jiggles, The legendary fairy
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    My Highest was with Slifer 41000 (Yu-Gi-Oh Tag force 2)
    *Lets put aside Chimeratech*
    Other than that my Legit Highest attack was with Montage dragon, I threw 3 10-starred monster
    9000 Plus with other Equip Cards and Megamorph,=Over 20000
    Vennominaga king of the snake diety with over 20000

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Haven't really bothered with high ATK monsters since it isn't necessarily the case to winning but I suppose my highest is only 8000 from two occurrences. I was testing out a fiend deck with Darkness Neosphere and threw in Megamorph for fun. The other time was just two days ago. I got King of the Skull Servants to 8000 ATK and used Opti-Camouflage Armor and attacked directly for game.

TheGinger63

PKMN Trainer
    Years
  • like eon rider said, the attack doesnt necessarily matter. I have dozens of spells and traps that ruin high attack powered monsters. I actually laugh when my brothers and friends go crazy with attack increase. With that my highest attack was prob 8000 with megamorph and Cyber End Dragon

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I had once set something that had 11400 Def. It was pretty much an OTK when the opponent ram into it. That thing also had 11400 Atk, but I wouldn't rely on it to do my OTKs.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Hmm, I don't really use high attack power monsters that much, especially since i can generally rely on effects to take care of those problems, and I tend to like archetype playing over beatdown. I guess my record would be 3100 at Arcana Force: The World. 3000 at Blue Eyes otherwise XD Used to play stall back before the ban list said no, so huge monsters weren't so necessary for me

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    I personally HATE high-leveled monsters. The only card I've ever used that's over 2500 ATK power is Tytannial, with 2800. Now, I don't mean to say high ATK is bad, especially w/ dragons (Dragon Master Knight much) but most of the time it's overkill. If you can get a DMK out and attack directly, it's probably over the opponent. (that's how I lost a locals tournament T_T)

Meh, sometimes they're good, sometimes they're bad. To answer the question, Dragons have the highest ATK monsters with Five Headed Dragon, Dragon Master Knight, and Malefic Truth Dragon. :>

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    maybe only 12000 due to blue eyes shining dragons effect
    thats alot of dragons 0_o
    this is back when me and a bunch of friends put as many cards as we wanted to in a deck lol

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • Celestia running over a Goyo Guardian dropping two Honests (previously clearing opponent's backrow) for game. 2300 + 5600 = 7900...

High attack monsters are worthless if they're difficult to summon. Chimeratech is easy to summon - Cyber Twin isn't really easier. Chimeratech, keep in mind, can steal YOUR Cyber Dragons to make their guy bigger... and even make their guy in the first place, which is why Machina Gadgets tries not to leave their Cydra exposed. Any high-attack monster is screwed by a combination of things... Legendary Jujitsu Master, Dimensional Prison, Ryko, Night Assailant, Spy into Descendant, Caius/Raiza... the list goes on.

Decks are supposed to be competitively good, not reliant on horrible high attack cards, imo. If attack values were the only things that existed, everyone would run Blue-Eyes Birthright. Do you see anyone doing that? No? I didn't think so. =_=

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back