• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
  • I'm not getting anything for my friends as we don't really do gifts, but I've bought my mum the sequel to her favourite book which just came out along with some quality chocolate and flowers.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
  • Gifts... well...even I have money to buy, I do not know what kind of stuff I can gift to my friends :-<

BUT anyways well at least I can go gaming fever with my friends during holidays so consider as a gift XD

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    I've gotten my family and friends anything they had on their list every year. For my sister, cousins and friends I always got a Pokémon plushie of their choice. For my parents, grandparents, aunt and uncle I always made something for them.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    I am very broke atm so I just made art for everyone

here's one of them
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    I bought my BF undertale because he brought it up and i am trash so i had to expose him to it. idk if he's getting anything for me, and that's ok.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • 20 dollar/poundCosta coffee voucher for my mum. 20 dollar/pound starbucks voucher for my brother, for my nephew an lego police car.
    My husband is get an coffee maker can make his own costa coffee at home. As for my daughter she is getting an an New pink 3DS and nintendogs and cats as she keeps taking mine to play.

Back