• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Well, my bf and I went halfsies on a PS4 so that was our Christmas present. I bought him something small to give him as well. Got him one of those lil sleepy Espeon plushies. :) And I ordered my sister a Kieth Haring shirt. I'm supposed to be getting my mom some PJs but idk I might get her something else. And then my bf and I are getting my grandmother a bottle of Crown lmao. I'm also gonna get Necrum a game off Steam, but I can't say which cause my luck, he'll see this post. :P

Don't know what to get for anyone else though. I'm normally really good at Christmas shopping and I get my mom and sister multiple things, but I'm just really tight on money this year. :/ It sucks too, cause this is the first time I haven't been able to buy the things I want to buy for my family and friends.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I.... had completely forgotten about presents. Omfg I need to get them wow when oh god.

Sirfetch’d

I tried to do some online shopping today but idk what I am getting anyone 8( I need to get busy aaaa

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    I'm getting Audy a really huge hug because he's a super awesome dude.

Years
    Honestly I don't have a clue yet, I need to get my girlfriend something, plus stuff for my friends, two brothers, and Grandpa and I have no idea. Dx

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    None, I know you can see this and I'm not kidding. (:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Honestly? I can't even remember. XDDD I think I got my mom a book, The seventh season of Little House on the Prairie (she loves this show), and one of those adult coloring books. My mom usually buys for my dad and puts my name on the present, so I don't remember what we got for him.

Also, what friends? XD

Years
    I bought my little cousin a huge toy garage for cars. Other than that I'm providing cash for food and Christmas tree, so no presents for anyone else.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    Probably gift cards for most people, but I got my Pokécrush a Charizard plush, an Ampharos card, and a Vulpix necklace.

Years
    I'm not getting my friends anything, because we haven't in years, basically. This year for Christmas, I'm treating my parents to dinner at some point when my mother gets on break. :)

Years
    Unfortunately as your typical college student I'm broke to the extent where I can't really get every person I know/love a gift ;; however I have partaken in two white elephant gift exchanges and me and my close friends from college decided to do a Secret Santa (me and one of said friends came up with the idea in early November) and I got a few things for my recipient.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    So far, I've gotten for my brothers:
    Spoiler: knight pen holder
    Yo

Spoiler: star trek glassware set
    Yo

Going to the mall later today to hopefully finish the rest of the Christmas shopping! I always do it way too close to Christmas day.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I got my mother a new tablet, some clothes, two plush bears, some lottery tickets, and a few gift cards.

My father is getting coffee that was really cheap. Which sounds horrible but my father really wants nothing for Christmas and is really difficult to shop for.

Years
    I only get gifts for my parents. I bought my mum ticket for a concert we went to a couple weeks ago so she's already had hers. My dad will be happy with a bottle of Jack Daniels.

Years
    I still haven't gotten most of the gifts I need to, I've been too sick to go out mostly. I think I've done well though on the ones I have gotten. I'm paying for a Crunchyroll membership for a few months for my sister and I got a friend of mine this jacket she's wanted for ages.

Back