• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You Annoying Little...

Do you have something that annoys you?

• Total voters
Years
  • No one can never be annoyed. Its really impossible. Along the course of your life, I bet you will find at least 5 people that will annoy the heck out of you.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    It's called when the server doesn't load properly on PC... Really annoying, especially when you have an RP you need to type an entry in ec cetera.

I am also annoyed by people that think they are superior to others.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I can`t say that my younger brother annoys me a lot, but yes, he usually does. --; Also, people who whine way too much & who think that they`re all that annoy me toooo.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Power without responsibility, leaders without morals (incompetence), invasion of privacy (disrespect), and a lot of other things.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • when I was younger (dang I sound old, wierd) i used to be annoyed out of my mind by my little brother. like the hide in the corner and look for a way of escape if he entered the same room with a crowd in it. now we're okay, he's not as dorky now.
    but my biggest pet peeve is people who refuse to look around and try to figure things out, then act as if you were supposed to magicly know what they want. (this happens so freakin often at work)

Natti

where were y o u . . .
    Years
  • Woo... where do I begin? :/

- People who're late to pick you up. Or, tardy people in general.
    My #1 pet peeve. I cannot STAND late people. Whether they're picking me up or late giving me something, I despise late people. :BB My parents know how much this bugs me, and now so does my best friend.

- People who ignore you.
    That really grinds me gears. DD: I'll end up ignoring them back, and then they'll be all, "OH EM GEE. Y R U MAD @ ME????"

- People who rush you.
    HOLD YOUR HORSES, PEOPLE. DD<

- If you ask someone a question, they'll make this "I don't know!" or say "I don't know!" in this real sassy way.
    Well, excuse me for asking. <__<

- Whiners.
    "U R SOO MEEN!" Blah. Get over it.

- Little kids. Who scream. And SCREAM.
    Where the heck are their parents?? Everytime I go to Wal-Mart, there's at least one little kid screaming at the top of their lungs. =__=

Yeah... I'll probably add more later.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Asking me the same question over and over (though this takes a very long time before I get annoyed).
    People when they change their name and display picture to my name and picture, on MSN.
    Small, loud children.
    My mother, at times.

Yawn... Nothing is really worth getting worked up over, but that's life...

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    lol Well I have one little brother and two little cousins, and they are like horribly annoying.. =/

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Hmm, I have a few pet peeves:

-People that act differently just to get people to like them. If you have to change yourself, is it really worth it to like them?

-Girls who complain about how much boys suck, and how they have a horrible dating life when they have over 5 boyfriends every month and they're the ones who ruin the relastionship. It's you, not the boys >_>

-Couples that hold hands/ stop and kiss in the middle of the hallway. If you're going to do that can you PLEASE do it on the side of the hallway so people aren't late to class D8

-People who don't make eye contact when talking.

Denuo

Samuel » Casual Collector
    Years
  • To be honest a lot of little things used to annoy me. Then I finally realised that I was worrying about small and stupid stuff, and just stopped worrying.

Stress Hurts </3 :P

Sam

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Uhh,well I really hate it when people deliberately ignore you -.-; Since I'm one of those non-stop talkers,I get it alot XD; [maybe I'm the annoying one....yea.]

Andelc

Cool Trainer Alex
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    Im annoyed by people quick to anger,or always serious or always complain or pesamistic
    im also annoyed by people who easily annoyed

Years
  • The yodulling (Sp?) on the Vonage commercial, when people talk perverted/gross, when people make fun of my name. (Ashley) When people won't shut up when I want them to, monotone voices, my brothers, loud noises when I wake up, when my brother comes into my room for no reason and says "you're so obsessed" when I'm on the computer, when people laugh and I don't know why, etcetera. I may add more later.

Back