• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You have Uncle Jack's jaw!

Years
    Do you have any features that resemble a relative, it could be mother, grandfather, Aunt Claudine?

I've heard it said more often than Harry Potter that I look like just my dad by anyone who knows him. I inherited his lips, the eyes of his family, the bone structure, the hair texture, the hands, feet, whole kit and caboodle. I have the body type of his mother, the women on his side of the family are taller, curvy and more statuesque, whereas my mum's side is petite and fairy-like.

While I look 87℅ like dad, my mom did leave her mark in a few ways. I have a rounder to oval face shape that you generally see in her family, my dad has a longer, leaner, more rectangular face and body type. My skin is also more of a blend of my mom and dad, not exactly like either. He is very dark, and she's fair, and I met in the middle as a cool golden almond.

Now personality-wise I have a lot in common with my mom. We're both artistic souls, who just love to write and world build, daydream, watch movies, curl up with some music or a good audiobook and make things. We're a nervous eccentric bunch that keep to ourselves and avoid crowds. We think outside the box and have unusual dreams. She and I are both crazy about animals, dogs, cats, you name it. There's a little beast master in us both.

What about you, who do you take after in your family?

Years
    • Online now
    I've been told that I resemble my dad, while I had someone else tell me I resembled my sister. My skin is paler like my mother, while my dad had darker skin. I retained some of his height, but not completely. He stood above 6ft tall while I seem to have halted at 5'10. My mother is below 5'5.

Personality wise, I nearly mirror my mother. She's even pointed that out herself. My temper is non existent, and i'm not confrontational. We even laugh at most of the same things. Similar to her, I tend to get along with everybody, but at the same time i'm distant and don't hang out with many people.

Years
    I'm a clone of my mother, however, I have a few traits from my dad such as my height and the fact that my hair is really thick like my grandmother's was.

Years
    I have been told I resemble both my dad and my uncle, although I don't really understand why for the latter. I do have the same shape of face as my dad though and we're both tall. I look a lot more like my mum really though, I have the same lanky build and thick dark ginger hair. Personality-wise I'm also really similar to my mum.

User Anon 1848

For some reason I'm the spitting image of my mother's ex and nobody can explain why...

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    i look a lot like my aunt on my mom's side in terms of face shape and hair. as a kid i looked more like my dad but not really anymore

Years
    Everyone says I have my mom's smile, and my dad's nose. I don't know what to do with any of that information.

Back