• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your biggest LOL moment in DPP

Pharue

Breeder, EV'er... and more?
    Years
    Either by hacking, using Fire Fang (There is a glitch where Fire Fang will always hit a Pokemon with Wonder Guard), or using a Pokemon with the Scrappy ability.

Anyways, mine would have to be killing a shiny Starly (luckily, I caught more in the same chain earlier) since I had no Pokeballs of any sort left.

Pretty sure Will-o-Wisp, Toxic, Curse, et cetera still work... anyways, my moment was my first time going against the Elite 4, when I killed Cynthia's Milotic with my Infernape after being down to 1 pokemon and having no revives or healing items left.

Fim

The Magical Tome
    Years
    I was battling the Pastoria Gym. I had my Torterra out against his Floatzel, but he killed it with Ice Fang. But I did manage to defeat it. But anyway, my level 4 Budew defeated his last Pokemon (Quagsire). And Budew was my last Pokemon by the way.

Archeopterix

Cooltrainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    Nothing really unique... someone used Dig right before I used Earthquake. I thought it was funny.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I beat it using my Tyranitar that gave off a Sandstorm, so it died because of that. Luckily, I switched to Cresselia with Substitute, where I won thanks to it. Spiritomb sucked...

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    I finished off Cynthia with a level 12 Bidoof, now that was very .
    Admitedly bad for Cynthias reputation but she should have more accuaracy with her attacks.

Serrah

→ Kaori's Alt
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    Well mainly I would have to say there are a lot of memories I had in pokemon pearl that were really funny... I can't really remember all of them but there was one laughter I had when I beat Garchomps in wifi battles so many times...I wondered why they were called ubers...They are really easy to beat!

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
    Years
    Hmmm...
    I was in the Battle Tower against Palmer. I had Gyarados up first, expecting Dragonite. But Rhyperior showed up. Stone Edge OHKO's Gyarados. I switch to Garchomp. I use Swords Dance, and Rhyperior uses Ice Beam (?) I was laughing when Garchomp lived with 30 or so HP left, but then was frozen. Apparently Palmer felt like torturing me, so he used Flamethrower. I survived with 3 Hp, defrosted, and OHKO Rhyperior with Earthquake. XD

PrimalMario

Wild Chuck Norris Appeared!
    Years
    Lets see mine is the time when i wasgoing through victory road then out of nowhere a shiny steelix appeared and i was like 0_o

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    STORY TIME KIDS

Foster Brother: Are the Elite Four REALLY that hard? Like, what Pokemon do they have?
    Me: Here, I'll show you.

I took the following team with me...

-Level 42 Bronzong
    -Level 44 Toxicroak
    -Level 44 Staraptor
    -Level 45 Weavile
    -Level 47 Dialga
    -Level 55 Torterra

...and ended up actually winning somehow. =|
    (Toxicroak really did moot for me, as well. It literally did next to nothing for the entire fight, which is lame considering it's pretty boss in general. =|)

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    When I defeated Cynthia's Garchomp with a level 25 Clefable (Garchomp was on red health though).

MrsMime

Humanshape Pokemon
    Years
    Mine was blindly guessing the path through turnback cave and getting it 100% RIGHT. Seriously, just randomly went through and ended up right in front of Giratina. Just about s%$t my pants. :D

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Oh, yeah- you can comment on others' Lol moments, as long as they're not stupid/negative.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Mine was blindly guessing the path through turnback cave and getting it 100% RIGHT. Seriously, just randomly went through and ended up right in front of Giratina. Just about s%$t my pants. :D

That happened to you too? When Giratina appeared I nearly had a heart attack...

Foot

I'm creating a Pokemon Sun and Moon Comic!
    Years
    My most memorable lol moment... It had 2 B when I ran into my first shiny pokemon. ~sulk~ It was a maril in Pastoria's Great Marsh... IT RAN AWAY!!! ~sulk~ The one that got away, but I've gotten over it... ~sulk~

Years
    STORY TIME KIDS

Foster Brother: Are the Elite Four REALLY that hard? Like, what Pokemon do they have?
    Me: Here, I'll show you.

I took the following team with me...

-Level 42 Bronzong
    -Level 44 Toxicroak
    -Level 44 Staraptor
    -Level 45 Weavile
    -Level 47 Dialga
    -Level 55 Torterra

...and ended up actually winning somehow. =|
    (Toxicroak really did moot for me, as well. It literally did next to nothing for the entire fight, which is lame considering it's pretty boss in general. =|)

I got through the E4 wit only four pokemon the averag lvl 47 xD

My lollest moment was probably when I got a crit with my Nidoking's EQ vs Cynthia's spiritomb, ohko it

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    i proberly said lol wen my rival (barry or what ever his name is) got pushed by sumone either by his dad or that red-head kid.
    i dont say "lol" out loud very often though. (:

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I got through the E4 wit only four pokemon the averag lvl 47 xD

My lollest moment was probably when I got a crit with my Nidoking's EQ vs Cynthia's spiritomb, ohko it

Okay, that would be epic. My Tyranitar can KO your team without breaking a sweat... I had to laugh at Spiritomb's weaknesses.

EmpoleMew

Lunatic Lunar Rabbit
    Years
    Let's see here.

-Catching Dialga in a Premier Ball (5th Pokeball used)
    -Watching my friend hog my DS to try and catch Dialga while I lol'd to the point I was T.T

-Hearing that my friend used the Master Ball on Palkia.
    -Using Actoin Replay to fight Lv. 2 Lugias. I found a shiny one, and it used Whirlwind.

This next one was in Sapphire, but it was still funny.

A Lv. 26 Gyrados KOing a Lv. 100 Bellossom with 4 Fire Blasts. Somehow, It managed to survive 3 Petal Dances. And then Bellossom kept hurting itself.

Then comes a Lv. 100 Raichu. No explanation needed.

Back