• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Christmas Wishlist

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    I hope this hasn't been done yet and that it belongs in this section..
    please move this if it doesn't belong here, mods.

A pretty self-explanatory topic here. Christmas is approaching and Santa is polishing his sleigh and presents are being constructed by elves. I'm sure most of you are anticipating something on this spectacular day. So, what do you want to buy or want others to get you? Or do you simply don't care about this holiday?

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I would like to have a copy of Sony Vegas, Professor Layton 3 and money towards a 3DS.

Years
    It sounds really bad but money would probably be the best, because most of the things I want to get cost too much for a Christmas present, and the ones that don't cost as much require me to pick because of personal taste (ie. a new wetsuit/surfboard, a skateboard or whatever). The more expensive stuff is university textbooks (I'm assuming it'll be about $500 because of a recent High Court case that ruled that the government has to pay for some of your uni textbooks), a yearly train ticket for getting to/from uni, a laptop and good audio recording equipment and mics to set up a mini home studio, new cymbals for the drum kit and stuff like that). That's my dream list. But I'd honestly be happy if my parents donated to an animal shelter or something instead of get me a present, or not get a present at all, they've got enough to deal with already.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I'm sorta hoping for a new iPod or a guitar or even a harmonica but money's tight at the moment so the first two options are pretty risky to stick with.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    I don't want any high tech devices that cost hundreds of pounds, I can survive without them. For Christmas I realised that I only wish to recieve two very small things. Two things I have most likely always wished for every Christmas, but never gotten. Two things that no price will ever be able to pay.

Those two things? Happiness.. in the form of someone to love.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    I asked for heart gold and the rest in cash... I pretty much have everything I could want.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    Ocarina
    Twilight Princess Songbook for Ocarina
    Mr. Bubbles plushie
    Subject Delta plushie
    EVE Hypo syringe prop
    Chii plushie
    Rin Kagamine plushie
    Miku Hatsune plushie
    Maka Albarn plushie
    Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA

That's really all I want~
    And I already know I'm getting 4 of those items~

Everyone Esplode Noaw

Resident Russia Fanboy
    Years
    I asked for a DSi for Christmas, and that's about the only expensive thing I asked for.

Other than that, I asked for a Wii Keyboard, Pokemon Battle Revolution, and clothes.

Ayselipera

I haven't seen anything I really wanted and so I just told everyone to surprise me this year. I did see a pair of red moccasins that I thought looked cute so I pointed that out. I also mentioned that if someone would like to get me a really nice tea pot I would appreciate it. I drink a lot of tea so I'll definitely use it. I'm kind of more excited this year for Christmas though then I have in the past since pretty much everything will be a surprise. I'm curious as to what my family members will think I'll like.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I want a PS2, with FFX, FFXI, and Tales of the Abyss.
    Normally I'd get a ton of stuff, but we have no money for presents, so it'd be a miracle if my parents actually did buy that for me. (They have all of those $.99 auctions on ebay for stuff like that this time of the year though, so I don't expect it to cost much.)

Headfirst For Halos

[insert ellipses here]
    Years
    I don't want any high tech devices that cost hundreds of pounds, I can survive without them. For Christmas I realised that I only wish to recieve two very small things. Two things I have most likely always wished for every Christmas, but never gotten. Two things that no price will ever be able to pay.

Those two things? Happiness.. in the form of someone to love.

Same thing, but vice-versa -- someone who'd love me. =|

Years
    All I want this year is a new laptop, with windows 7. I need a new one for University in September.

Stratos99

Banned
    Years
    aw now i feel spoiled asking for a laptop seeing that you guys want stuff like hugs and love. i guess it's not too bad of me to ask for though because my desktop is from.. 2005 or so and it's really worn out, atm i'm actually using it with the command prompt lol, because explorer.exe isn't opening and i don't have the permissions to fix it. :(

that's all i'm asking for though. it already came in the mail actually, so it's not much of a surprise lol. the box said dell on it and i'm happy with that, i've actually been on the dell site looking at all their models trying to guess which one i might have gotten. i'll probably get some smaller things as well like clothes and cologne, and then there's the christmas party on christmas eve so i'll be getting stuff from relatives as well.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    Hmm...it's so hard to decide what I want, because there's like a million things I want for Christmas. Mainly gaming stuff is what I hope for, but sometimes if I end up getting that I get only that (-_-) So here's a few things I wish for:

-PSP
    -Lucky star: moe drill (nintendo ds game)
    -The red DSI XL
    -New clothes
    -Lucky star dvd volume one

i could go on and on, but thats what I can think of at the moment!

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I don't want much really but here is a small list that I want for my Christmas list:
    ~Camera
    ~Sonic Colors
    ~Super Mario Galaxy (Either 1 or 2)
    ~Sketch book

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    -Time to spend with my family
    -Time without worry
    -This cool hat I saw at Target 8D

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    Since I have my own money now, I've been able to buy most of the things I wan on my own. But still, my list:
    -Sonic Colors (both Wii and DS, but Wii if I can only have one)
    -After that, I would just like cash or gift cards

Back