• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Christmas Wishlist

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    All I want for christmaaaaaaaaaaaassssss is:

- a giftcard to barnes and noble
    - a giftcard to jamba juice
    - a couple of sweaters since idfk where mine seem to have gone
    - a plane ticket to Tennessee so I can spend part of my break there ;;
    - 2 tickets to see Slash in concert (but i'll probably end up funding that myself)

mainly the first 3 though since I can drive to Tennessee if need be.

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
  • Ooh~! There's this project on Youtube where you post your wishlist, and whoever can grant it will try. And you grant what you can for others, too! Let me see what I said.. xD

1) World peace and chocolate.
    2) A drawing/art commission. I'm not sure of what yet, but.. Maybe my OC with some Pokemon. Yeah. :3
    3) Anything Miki (Vocaloid and/or Idolm@ster) related. Whether it be drawings, plushies, figures, keychains, whatever. I like Miki bunches.
    4) Cosplay money.
    5) Anything "Tales of" related. I love that series, especially Symphonia.
    6) More snow, and to see an aurora.
    7) A Yorterrie plushie! I lost both my yorkies this year, so.. v.v
    8) A better mic. A better voice, too.
    9) To be an actual voice actor. :'D
    10) I mostly just want everyone to be happy and healthy, and to have a great holiday season!!

..Most of this was stuff that my online friends could do if they wanted to though (like drawings and such). Some of it was also for my family (like the plushies and cosplay money).

But things I want alot are things like a new, working laptop and a tablet. Which I won't get. ^^;

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • I asled for anything Bleach they can find. Especially a Nnoitra Jiruga plush. Love that guy. I wanted as many of the Bleach games as I could get, and possibly a DSi. I want the complete Bleach manga (as far as it has gotten). I can't really think of anything else I want other than possibly a new phone as well.

Years
  • I don't have a Christmas list.
    I never liked the idea of shoving a list in front of my parents and saying, 'I want these.'

I don't ask them for anything as such, they normally know what I want so it is all good.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • - Scott Pilgrim Blu-Ray
    - socks

...that's about it. I usually ask for a video game but there's nothing out right now that I really want and I don't have the time to play anyway. My parents let me get a smartphone the other month and pay most of the bill so there's really nothing else I want. (Though I'm pretty sure having only two things on my list will drive them nuts so I'll probably think of a few more small things. ._.)

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • - Scott Pilgrim Blu-Ray
    - socks

...that's about it. I usually ask for a video game but there's nothing out right now that I really want and I don't have the time to play anyway. My parents let me get a smartphone the other month and pay most of the bill so there's really nothing else I want. (Though I'm pretty sure having only two things on my list will drive them nuts so I'll probably think of a few more small things. ._.)

That reminds me. Dynasty Warriors on PS3 and... maybe Oblivion as well :)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Totalitarian Control of the entire galaxy, which I will rule from my lavish, heavily guarded fortress located in an upscale subdivision in Fort Mill, South Carolina.
    Okay, realistically, I want

-Golden Sun Dark Dawn for DS
    -Button-up shirts
    -Money

But mostly money, so I can control how it's spent and I'm sure to get something I want with it. (coughcoughAnimeAndMangaSinceMyParentsAreUnawareofMyAnimeFandomcoughcough)

-and the same 1985 Buick LeSabre Limited Collector's Edition 4-door I've been asking for since, well, 1985.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Well, I've pretty much been leaked with my gifts I've already gotten, but I'd like an Android phone for one thing from Virgin Mobile, hopefully I get that as I've been wanting one and have a nice time with the family, gifts are not all I care about, I just want my family to have fun and enjoy their wonderful day along with me aswell. Hey, I could ask for some love interest any day, but I'd rather that be on Valentine's Day. :P

Years
  • I don't actually have a proper list, per se. This year, I'll just be content with getting presents. I'm not expecting much.

I know my grandma is sending me a gift card of some sort this year, since she can't actually shop much anymore (bad back and knees). Either I'll get clothes or video games, depending on what store's card she sends me. Chances are if I get any extra money, I'll just add it on there.

Although I guess I told my brother-in-law that he could get me books for Christmas, too, because I need to read more. It wasn't anything specific, I just gave him genres I liked and books I owned.

Years
  • I usually prefer not to look at Christmas for material gain, for the last couple of years and even further than that I never built up my own wish list, nor will I even start.

As nice as gifts, presents and material things can be...these are not things I want from the bottom of my heart for Christmas. What annoys me even more about the holiday is that it's turning more materialistic by the year. These things are only the want and not the need. I don't want the true meaning of Christmas to be lost in these pyramids of sales and eye candy goods.

What I want for Christmas are three simple things:

To spend it being happy with my family.

To spend it being happy with my sweetheart.

To spend it being happy with my friends.

...and for all of us to raise our heads and look to the next year with glinting eyes of hope and a chance to start fresh.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    To shorten the list (which is really long considering it only has about 6 things):

1. a yellow bagpack
    2. any albums of Taylor Swift
    3. a complete set of color pencils
    4. pencils of different leads
    5. anything yellow and memorable
    6. a drawing tablet
    That's sums it up. Though nothing beats seeing my family all together in one roof. <3

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
  • 1. iTunes cards - to help make a dent in my massive wish list.
    2. Amazon cards - to buy Kindle books.
    3. A new copy of Prisoner of Azkaban, because mine's super shabby.
    4. Ghiradelli dark chocolate with caramel. *drools*
    5. A good pair of earbuds.

Those are the biggest things. My (first gen) iPod Touch is slowly becoming obsolete, so a new one would be nice, but I don't really expect to get it with a new laptop on the way (nor would I feel very good getting both)...

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • -A PS2, so I can play a FF game for the first time ever.
    -A new VCR that has 2 video outputs. Mine only has 1, so I can't use it for LPing.
    -An HD video camera.
    -A professional quality microphone.
    -Fraps.

Yeah, all of these things are pretty much just to improve the quality of my LPs. Other than the PS2. (Which, I'm pretty sure is what my parents are actually getting. It's the cheapest thing on the list, other than Fraps, which I think is only like 5 bucks, so I'll get it myself at some point.)

Raiskit

[ e v i l l i g h t ]
    Years
  • - Shaman King PS2
    -Booooots~
    -Two mouse with cage, food, the needs
    - Rune Factory 2 and 3
    - Music play of some sort (My old one died in a tragic death. ;.;-
    - Smiles~

Yeeaaah, kinda lame, but my biggest non-material Christmas wish kinda busted though, so 'm trying to make up for it with material stuff.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I usually prefer not to look at Christmas for material gain, for the last couple of years and even further than that I never built up my own wish list, nor will I even start.

As nice as gifts, presents and material things can be...these are not things I want from the bottom of my heart for Christmas. What annoys me even more about the holiday is that it's turning more materialistic by the year. These things are only the want and not the need. I don't want the true meaning of Christmas to be lost in these pyramids of sales and eye candy goods.

What I want for Christmas are three simple things:

To spend it being happy with my family.

To spend it being happy with my sweetheart.

To spend it being happy with my friends.

...and for all of us to raise our heads and look to the next year with glinting eyes of hope and a chance to start fresh.
    Something along these lines. I couldn't really word it better. Hopefully Santa will send some of his magic powaz my way.

Back